If you are a music lover and you own a car, a 10-inch car subwoofer is essential in your car to keep you entertained every time. For most music lovers, they will tell you they want that crazy bass. A quality subwoofer is ideal for your car music system. The best thing with car subwoofer is that they are easy to install and they take little space because they are compact.
However, no matter how exciting it gets, choosing the best 10-inch car subwoofer is a bit hard because there are many products from different manufacturers. In the guide below, we have the best 10-inch car subwoofers that are reliable and durable to give you the bass that will suit you.
List of 10 Best 10-Inch Car Subwoofer in 2020
- List of 10 Best 10-Inch Car Subwoofer in 2020
- #10. Kicker 43CWRTcompRT 10” 2-Ohm Subwoofer
- #9. JBL Stage 1010 10” Car Audio Subwoofer
- #8. Kenwood KFC-W2516PS 10” Subwoofer
- #7. CT Sounds Bio 1.0 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
- #6. Skar Audio IX-10 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
- #5. PIONEER 10-Inch Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
- #4. Rockford Fosgate P3D4-10 10-Inch Subwoofer
- #3. PYLE 10-Inch 600 Watt Subwoofer
- #2. Boss Audio CXX10 800 Watt Car Subwoofer
- #1. 10” Car Audio Speaker Subwoofer
- Things to Consider when Choosing a 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
#10. Kicker 43CWRTcompRT 10” 2-Ohm Subwoofer
This subwoofer is built with a slim design that allows you to install it in your car without taking much space. It has a slim all-weather design that delivers big bass almost anywhere even in low volumes it is very audible. Besides, it is equipped with a unique heat management system that provides ultimate reliability and better performance.
The best thing about this 10-inch subwoofer is that it has great mounting depth for simple installation. This speaker provides good sound quality that is audible and provides a better bass than will be heard from every corner.
- Built with a slim design for compact installation
- An all-weather subwoofer that offers big bass
- Equipped with a unique heat management system for reliability
- Features a good mounting depth
#9. JBL Stage 1010 10” Car Audio Subwoofer
This speaker has a smart, independent feature that enables you to choose between the 2 impedance levels so that you can add another enclosure without replacing you’re the bass amp. Has a slipstream port that uses a double-flared design to offer you more bass with less disturbance. It uses a polypropylene cone and rubber to withstand any performance situation throughout.
Besides, it has an oversized voice coil that handles more power than the normal voice coils. It is made of high-quality parts that can withstand loud bass.
- Good power handling off 225Wrms, 900W peak
- Has perfect sensitivity of 89 decibels
- It has a frequency response of 35HZ-200Hz
- Features a slipstream port that offers more bass response
- Uses a polypropylene cone and rubber
- Has an oversized voice coil that handles more power
#8. Kenwood KFC-W2516PS 10” Subwoofer
This subwoofer has a dual-ventilation system that that pulls heated air out of the motor through the sides and back of the woofer to keep the interior cool during long, loud jams. It is ideal for use with a mono amplifier with a power rating of 225-450 watts RMS at 4 ohms. Furthermore, the subwoofer can accommodate 300 watts RMS, making it great for parties and events requiring loud sound.
You can use the speaker for heavy-duty tasks because it made from materials that can withstand everyday use.
- Has a mounting depth of 4-9/16-inch
- It has a frequency response of 32Hz to 300Hz
- Perfect for mono amplifiers with a power rating of 225-450 watts
- Equipped with a polypropylene
- Has a unique ventilation system
#7. CT Sounds Bio 1.0 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
By: CT Sounds
This speaker has a mounting depth of 5-inch that allows you to install the speaker in your car with ease. It only takes 150W RMS without compromising bass quality. Has a steel molded basket that makes it’s bass response powerful, untamed, and stable even when fully powered. The 10” subwoofer is ideal for both sealed and ported enclosures.
Not only this subwoofer can be used for audio applications in your car but can be used for home theater and other audio applications. Has a paper cone with a composite foam surround that enhances symmetrical subwoofer flexes.
- Includes a 1.5” voice coil
- Has a quality paper cone with foam surround
- Rated at 150W| 300-watt maximum
- Features a molded steel basket and Y30 Ferrite magnet
- Equipped with steel terminals for sub connectivity
- Has a mounting depth of 5” for easy installation
#6. Skar Audio IX-10 10-Inch Car Subwoofer
By: Skar Audio
It has a powerful paper cone with a superior foam surround to offer more reliable performance. Has an advanced cooling system that helps to keep the interior cool to keep the speaker reliable when being used for long hours. Besides, it has a 2” copper voice coil combined with a strong ferrite motor rated at 200W RMS and 400 watts maximum power.
Not only does this subwoofer provide loud quality sound, but it also produces an accurate and powerful frequency response. It is made from sturdy materials that can withstand everyday use to offer more durability.
- Has a powerful paper cone with a foam surround
- Equipped with an advanced cooling system
- Features a 2” copper voice coil
- Has a ferrite motor rated at 200W RMS and 400 watts max power
- Made from sturdy materials for reliability
- It has a frequency response of 40-600Hz
#5. PIONEER 10-Inch Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
The speaker provides an accurate and strong frequency response of 20-125Hz. It has a mounting depth of 3-1/8” to make your installation easy without taking much space in your car. This is a powerful subwoofer that offers a great power range of 100-300 watts RMS.
It has a 4ohm voice coil that delivers deep bass sound quality with a molded resin to enhance more production of accurate bass.
- Has a 4ohm voice coil for delivering deep bass response
- Gives a great power range of 100-300 watts RMS
- Offer accurate frequency response of 20-125Hz
- Features a mounting depth of 3-1/8”
#4. Rockford Fosgate P3D4-10 10-Inch Subwoofer
By: Rockford Fosgate
The power handling on Rockford Fosgate speaker conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards, making it able to handle power under continuous demand. It has a flex fit frame that utilizes slots instead of single screw sized holes to enhance slight adjustment of the speaker when mounted.
Furthermore, it has a stitched lead wire design that reduces the mass of each lead and helps to spread strain and stress over a large area, where this helps to improve performance and reliability of your subwoofer. The stitched tinsel leads can tolerate extreme fatigue, powerful cycles, and high current.
- It has a soft touch rubber to offer more grip
- Features a high-temperature voice coil
- Has a diamond aluminum trim ring with grille
- Equipped with anodized aluminum cone and dust cap
- It features a textured PVC magnet cover
- Features a flex fit basket with an integrated spider venting
#3. PYLE 10-Inch 600 Watt Subwoofer
This is a 600-watt speaker that is powerful and suited for heavy-duty tasks because it is made from sturdy and durable materials. It has a red electroplated cone that produces quality low-end accurately for powerful bass production. Besides, it has a wide butyl rubber surround with a bumped vented pole piece that keeps your speaker distortion-free and secure.
It is powered by a 70 oz magnet structure with a 1.5” high-temp voice coil. The subwoofer comes in stamped steel basket housing with a vented motor construction, where this housing is heavy-duty to keep the interior safe and durable.
- 600-watt subwoofer
- Made from sturdy and durable materials
- Features wide butyl rubbers surround
- Powered by a 70 oz magnet structure with 1.5” voice coil
- Comes in stamped steel basket housing
- Has a vented motor construction air ventilation and reliability
#2. Boss Audio CXX10 800 Watt Car Subwoofer
By: BOSS Audio Systems
The subwoofer has a great frequency of 36Hz and sensitivity of 87 decibels to give you clear and audible sound. It has a great mounting depth that enables you to do installation work with ease. Besides, the subwoofer is ideal for it’s low density and ability to resist corrosion, where it can function under stress in both high tension and high compression environments.
It has a red polypropylene cone that produces quality low-end accurately for powerful bass production. The subwoofer has a high-temp voice coil that delivers deep bass sound quality with rubber surround to enhance more production of accurate bass.
- Has a great frequency of 36Hz and sensitivity of 87db
- Features a 4.6” mounting height
- Equipped with a polypropylene cone
- Has a high-temp voice coil for deep bass sound quality
#1. 10” Car Audio Speaker Subwoofer
It is a powerful subwoofer system with a maximum power output of 1000W/500W RMS for quality sound reproduction and great bass response so that you can play your tracks with the high volume that suits you. The subwoofer has 90dB and dual 4-ohm impedance rating that matches the undersized wire found in most cars. It helps to reduce distortion to enable you to enjoy audible and clear sound.
Besides, it features 50 oz magnet structure and 2”, 4-layer dual voice coil to enhance better performance and allow the subwoofer to withstand high temperatures. It has a 4.7” mounting depth and 10” overall diameter, making it best for installing in compact cars.
- Has a non-press cone and magnetic rubber boot
- It has a maximum output of 1000W/500W RMS
- Has a 90dB and dual 4-ohm impedance rating
- Features 50 oz magnetic structure and 2”, 4-layer dual voice coil
- The mounting depth is 4.7” and 10” overall diameter
Whenever you want to buy a 10-inch car subwoofer, it is important to pay attention to features like power rating, voice coils, cone size, material, and sensitivity of the woofer. With these considerations in mind, choosing a subwoofer will be easy.