If you are an electrician, you know the hassle and stress involved while trying to finish the task. Mostly, the task becomes hard when you are trying to change bulbs in tough spots, mostly on ceilings and walls. While changing your bulbs, the task can be messy or risky sometimes if you are climbing ladders and stools. With a light bulb changer, you can have more convenience when changing your bulb and increase your reach. A bulb changer is perfect for all types of bulbs, and you can use it to clean messy bulbs. Our guide below has the best bulb changers that will allow you change bulbs effortlessly and securely.
List of 10 Best Bulb Changers in 2021
- List of 10 Best Bulb Changers in 2021
- #10. EZ-BULB Universal LightBulb Changer
- #9. EVERSPROUT Light Bulb Changer
- #8. Mr LongArm Smart Bulb Changer
- #7. Unger Professional Broken Bulb Changer
- #6. Ettore 48350 Bulb Changer
- #5. Bayco LBC-800 Broken Bulb Changer
- #4. DocaPole Light Bulb Changer
- #3. Bayco LBC-600C Bulb Changer
- #2. STAUBER Best Bulb Changer
- #1. Mr. LongArm 4003 Bulb Changer
- Things to Consider when Choosing Bulb Changer
#10. EZ-BULB Universal LightBulb Changer
By: EZ Bulb
With our bulb changer, the task of changing bulbs will be hassle-free, and you will save a lot of time, even if you are not blessed with height. Our light bulb changer replaces LED bulbs without forcing you to climb on a ladder and avoid the risk of injuries. The bulb will never fall on your head once the plug attaches to the on the suction cup.
Using a universal extended pole, you can replace bulbs without much hassle and effort. Additionally, our bulb changer is designed to fit on every universal extension pole.
- It is ideal for replacing standard LED light bulbs
- Saves you the hassle of climbing ladders to change bulbs
- Designed to fit on every extension hole
- It is safe and reliable to use
#9. EVERSPROUT Light Bulb Changer
Our light bulb changer allows you to change most standard light bulbs. It is fitted with prong fingers that grip around the bulb to allows you to remove and install bulbs without having any inconveniences. You can bend the fingers closer together or move them wide apart, depending on the bulb you are trying to install.
It is designed to twist onto all Eversprout extension poles or any pole with a universal threading or ¾” acne threading. The changer features a favorable height that allows you to reach those hard to reach heights when changing your bulbs. Moreover, it is built with a flexible design that allow you to change bulbs with different diameters.
- Constructed of heavy-duty and durable material
- Allows you to change most standard LED light bulbs
- Fitted with prong fingers that grip the bulb
- Designed to twist onto all Eversprout extension poles
- Allows you to reach hard to reach heights
- Built with a flexible design
#8. Mr LongArm Smart Bulb Changer
By: Mr. Longarm
It is a reliable bulb changer that can be used to change most standard bulbs from spotlight bulbs, floodlights, and incandescent bulbs. The bulb changer features a patented quick release design that releases the bulb efficiently once it is installed. Furthermore, it is one of the safest bulb changers to use because it has no metal parts, and it does not conduct electricity once contaminated with water.
Our bulb changer can be used with Mr. Long Arm composite extension poles that are non-conductive. It is constructed from a material that is resistant to scratches and rusting even when left outside for days. Besides, the adjustable design and perfect height allow you to fix bulbs even in tough spots and heights.
- It is fitted with large, medium, and low suction cups
- Perfect for changing spotlight, incandescent bulbs, floodlights
- Features a quick release design
- It does not have metal parts, making it safe to use
- You can use it with Mr. Long Arm composite extension poles
- Built with an adjustable design
#7. Unger Professional Broken Bulb Changer
Our bulb changer is designed to attach to any adjustable pole with a removable cone to offer an extra reach without having the need for a stool or ladder. It is insulated with a plastic glass catcher and zinc-plated steel that helps to provide ultimate safety. Moreover, it has an adjustable design that allows you to change bulb bases with maximum safety.
It features a quick release design that releases your bulb once it is attached securely, helping to reduce inconveniences. You can use this bulb changer with Unger telescopic Pole models. The catcher is well padded to help prevent your bulb from scratches and provide firm grip.
- Designed to attach to any adjustable pole
- Eliminates the need for a ladder or stool
- Built with an adjustable design that gives you an extra reach
- Insulated with plastic a plastic glass catcher and zinc-plated steel
- Features a quick release design that adds convenience
#6. Ettore 48350 Bulb Changer
This bulb changer kit is designed to change any bulb from floodlights, incandescent bulbs, spotlight, and FCL bulbs. The changer can access track and recessed lighting, and it includes a broken bulb changer to help add more convenience. Furthermore, the bulb changer features a threaded end that allows for attachment to the extension pole, where this enhances safe and simple to use without using a ladder or stool.
It has a long handle and an adjustable holder that allows you to have an extra reach when changing bulbs in areas with higher heights. In addition, the construction of this bulb changer is sturdy, and it allows you to change bulbs safely.
- Designed to access track and recessed lighting
- Features a threaded end for simple connection to extension pole
- It features a long handle and an adjustable holder
- Built with a sturdy and durable construction
#5. Bayco LBC-800 Broken Bulb Changer
Bayco LBC-800 bulb changer is the most improved model in its class that can be used to change a variety of bulbs, and it suits most tight situations. It is constructed from premium quality materials that make it great recreation, tactical, and outdoor levels. Besides, it is designed to attach safety to any standard thread pole, and the lightweight design makes it simple to use.
The bulb changer is designed to handle different types of bulbs, including incandescent bulbs, halogen, fluorescent bulbs, and many more. It is constructed of a quality plastic material that is resistant to scratches, and it will work perfectly for years. Additionally, the quick release design and sturdy grips allow you to attach your bulb perfectly, and it releases it without causing any damage.
- Constructed of premium plastic material
- Designed to handle different types of bulbs
- Features a quick release design and sturdy grips
- Attaches safely to any standard thread pole
#4. DocaPole Light Bulb Changer
Our bulb changer is the perfect solution for changing high reach bulbs for recessed light bulbs, high ceilings, and floodlights. It is fitted with a reliable suction cup that holds the bulb perfectly, and the quick release design enhances simple release of bulbs. The bulb changer has a thumb screw and a nut that helps to secure it to the extension pole.
It has a unique push pin that helps to secure the suction cup onto the housing, and it prevents the cup from spinning. Moreover, our bulb changer is designed to be used on standard, medium, and large surface LED lights, such as floodlights and recessed lights. The changer works perfectly on non-porous, and clean surfaces.
- Perfect tool for changing high reach bulbs
- Compatible with any standard threaded pole tip
- Features a reliable suction cup
- It has a thumb screw and a nut for securing to the extension pole
- Perfect for standard, medium, and large surface LED lights
#3. Bayco LBC-600C Bulb Changer
Our bulb changer has been tested to provide the safest and convenient way to change bulbs. It is constructed of heavy-duty materials that make it durable, and it is suitable for tactical, outdoor, and recreation levels.
It is built with a lightweight design, where it weighs 6.4lbs, giving you the ease to change bulbs without feeling much weight on your hands. Our bulb changer is designed to attach to any thread pole and suitable for changing any kind of bulb.
- It is safety tested for even the toughest conditions
- Constructed of heavy-duty materials
- Contains a floodlight changer, recessed bulb changer, and a standard bulb changer
- Built with a lightweight design, weighing 6.4lbs
- Designed to attach to standard thread pole
- Suitable for changing any kind of bulb
#2. STAUBER Best Bulb Changer
Our bulb changer features a press fit pin made of stainless steel, where it prevents the suction cup from rotating, and the patented support prevents wobbling. It is fitted with pre-assembled wire loops that help to improve reliability and save you the hassle. Moreover, you will get 10 sticky pads that are suitable for removing unusual bulbs when the suction cup is not present.
This bulb changer features a strong thumbscrew that helps to lock the pole securely, and the steel nut will prevent stripping. It is a reliable bulb changer that you can use for patented suction cups, and the bulb changer is suitable for heavy LED bulbs. Moreover, our bulb changer comes with a cleaning device that helps to remove mess while you are removing your dusty bulbs.
- Features stainless steel press fit to prevent suction cup rotation
- Fitted with pre-assembled wire loops for reliability
- Comes with 10 sticky pads for changing unusual pads
- It has a strong thumbscrew for locking the pole securely
- Comes with a cleaning device and it suits heavy LED bulbs
- Built with a lightweight and stable construction
#1. Mr. LongArm 4003 Bulb Changer
By: Mr. Longarm
This is another model of Mr. LongArm that provides you with a reliable bulb changing experience without having any inconveniences. Our bulb changer can be used with Mr. Long Arm non-conductive extension poles, and it gives you the freedom to change bulbs with ease, even in hard to reach heights. Furthermore, it has an adjustable design that enables you to fix bulbs in tough spots with feeling much stress on your hands.
You can use our bulb changer to change most standard bulbs from spotlight bulbs, floodlights, and incandescent bulbs. The bulb changer has a patented quick release design that releases the bulb efficiently once it is installed. Furthermore, it is equipped with grippy fingers that offer a firm grip to your bulb to prevent it from falling or wobbling.
- You can use it with Mr. Long Arm non-conductive extension poles
- It is built with a flexible and adjustable design
- Suitable for changing a variety of bulbs
- Features a patented quick release design
- Fitted with grippy fingers for a firm hold
Having gone through our guide above, I hope purchasing a bulb changer will be hassle-free, and you have found at least one model from our guide above. Our guide will help you narrow down your choices and save you time and hassle. Therefore, go ahead and choose a model that will suit your needs perfectly.