If your cat loves drilling, scratching, climbing, and running, you must find the best cat tree that will keep it active. Cats need a place where they can relieve stress, and having a cat tree is very important for their well-being. Besides, the need to establish territory is very ideal if you have many pets. When looking for a cat tree for multiple cats, make sure the structure of the tree is made of wood. This is the safest material because it can support the weight of any cat. There are many cat tree models in the market but, we have taken our time to search for the best in the market.
List of 10 Best Cat Trees for Large Cats in 2020
- List of 10 Best Cat Trees for Large Cats in 2020
- #10. TOOCA Cat Tree for Large Cats
- #9. Tangkula Large Cat Tree
- #8. Hey-bro 43.3 Inches Multi-Level Cat Tree
- #7. Yaheetech Cat Tree Condo
- #6. LAZY BUDDY Cat Tree
- #5. AmazonBasics Cat Tree with Platform
- #4. FEANDREA 56.3” Multi-Level Cat Tree
- #3. Vesper Cat Furniture
- #2. Furhaven Pet Cat Tree
- #1. GO Pet Club 72” Cat Tree
- Things to Consider when Choosing a Cat Tree
#10. TOOCA Cat Tree for Large Cats
TOOCA cat tree is designed to help keep your cat’s nails and muscles while helping to save your precious furniture. This tree is equipped with multiple posts lined with natural sisal rope that helps to satisfy your cat’s instincts to scratch sharpen their claws. To provide security and stability, it has a wall ancho strap that attaches to the wall firmly to keep the tree standing even when large cats are on it.
It has a plate ladder design that helps the baby cats to jump on the tree and offer more sisal for clawing. This cat tree is covered with quality faux fur that offers a soft and safe structure for your cats. Besides, it has a top soft perch that the favorite for cats that love jumping.
- Equipped with multiple posts lined with natural sisal rope
- It has a wall ancho strap for stability and safety
- Features a ladder design for helping baby cats to jump
- It is covered with quality faux fur
- Equipped with top soft perch for jumping
#9. Tangkula Large Cat Tree
For your cats not to scratch your furniture and drapes, you need to give them a cozy home that will give them ultimate fun. Tangkula cat tree is covered with faux fur that is friendly to your pet’s skin. Besides, the material is wear-resistant to help your cat sharpen and keep it’s nails healthy.
It has a spacious condo and large hammock that provides a luxurious napping experience. The hanging rope and round pipe are very fun for pets to play, and the tree can accommodate many cats at the same time. It comes with assembly instruction s that allow you to do the task hassle-free, and it is easy to clean with a damp cloth or vacuum if necessary.
- It is covered with faux fur
- Made of natural particle boards
- Features a spacious condo and large hammock
- Equipped with a hanging rope and round pipe
- It comes with assembly instructions
- The size of this tree is 75” by 20” by 102.5”
#8. Hey-bro 43.3 Inches Multi-Level Cat Tree
The cat tree is built with a multi-layer structure design that is convenient for sleeping, scratching, climbing, and exercising. It features 2 spacious condos that provide a luxurious napping experience. Moreover, the multi-level cat tree is composed of quality plush material that is soft and comfortable.
It has a PP cotton filler on the top perch provides a prime napping experience, and the raised edge of the perch enables your cat to rest its head. The tree is made of CARB-certified particle boards strengthened with battens at the base to offer stability. Additionally, it has reinforced posts wrapped with natural sisal rope for nail scratching to satisfy the instincts of your pet.
- Built with a multi-layer structure design
- Features 2 spacious condos
- Composed of quality plush materials
- Equipped with PP cotton filler on the top perch
- Made of CARB certified particle boards
- It has battens at the base for stability
- Features reinforced posts wrapped with sisal rope
#7. Yaheetech Cat Tree Condo
This cat tree is composed of particle boards with soft carpeted surfaces and six posts wrapped in sisal rope. It is equipped with an extra-large scratching board at the base so that your pets can sharpen their claws. Moreover, it features particle boards with battens at the bottom to offer overall stability, and anti-toppling fittings are included to add more security.
It has a multi-layered playhouse that provides enough space for 2-3 medium or large cats to use without fighting. The tree has 2 cushioned top perches with raised foam ending and spacious condos provide cozy napping and multiple lounging spots for your cats. Besides, it has 2 extra balls that provide more fun for your pets, where you can remove or replace the balls with toys.
- Composed of particles boards with a soft carpeted surface
- Equipped with six posts wrapped in sisal rope
- Features battens at the bottom for stability
- It has a multi-layered playhouse that occupies 2 to 3 medium or large pets
- Equipped with 2 cushioned top perches with raised foam ending
- Features 2 extra balls for more fun
#6. LAZY BUDDY Cat Tree
Your pets need a cozy house where they can play, jump around or take a nap. LAZY BUDDY cat tree is the best castle for your cats to help keep their muscles strong and protect your furniture from scratches. It has anti-toppling fittings, scratching posts, and a thickened board, to make the cat tree safe and stable.
The tree has a removable mat that not only provides a soft experience for your pets, but it enhances easy cleaning. It has durable sisal that satisfies the cat’s nature of scratching to strengthen its claws. All the hardware and tools are included to make installation easy.
- It has a removable and washable mat
- Features anti-toppling fittings and scratching posts
- Equipped with durable sisal
- Comes with all assembly hardware and tools
#5. AmazonBasics Cat Tree with Platform
This is a multi-platform cat tree equipped with many posts that are great for scratching to keep your pet’s nails strong and healthy. It is equipped with tiered platforms that provide ample space for your pet to relax, climb, and play. Moreover, it is ideal for your home because it protects your curtains, furniture, and carpets from damage.
It is built with heavy-duty construction designed to withstand scratches and heavy use. The tree has neutral color tones that compliment well with your existing home décor. Additionally, it is designed to satisfy your cat’s instincts to climb and scratch.
- Features a rough texture that contributes to healthy nails
- Equipped with scratchable posts made of natural jute rope
- It has neutral color tones that compliment your décor
- Features tiered platforms that offer ample space
#4. FEANDREA 56.3” Multi-Level Cat Tree
The cat tree is built with a multi-layer structure design that is convenient for sleeping, scratching, climbing, and exercising. It features spacious condos that provide a luxurious napping experience. Moreover, it has an included safety strap that prevents the tree from toppling.
The tree is made of CARB-certified particle boards strengthened with battens at the base to offer stability. Additionally, it has reinforced posts wrapped with natural sisal rope for nail scratching to satisfy the instincts of your pet.
- It has anti-toppling fittings for security
- Features a roomy condo and hammock
- Constructed of CARB-certified particle boards
- Equipped with reinforced posts with natural sisal rope
- Built with a multi-layer structure design
- It has fun balls and play rope
#3. Vesper Cat Furniture
It is an elegant cat’s furniture designed to keep your cat busy and comfortable while protecting your carpets and furniture from scratches. The tree has a removable cushion and scratching surfaces that can withstand heavy scratches. Furthermore, it is equipped with rounded corners and edges that provide a safe and pleasant feel to protect your cats from injury.
This cat tree is easy to install because it comes with installation tools and hardware.
- It has a removable cushion and scratching surfaces
- Equipped with rounded corners and edges
- Comes with all installation hardware and tools
- Built with a sturdy design
- Made of quality New Zealand pine
#2. Furhaven Pet Cat Tree
The cat tree has is equipped with stimulating and fun activities that help to keep your cat
entertained. It is equipped with sisal-wrapped ropes that satisfy your cat’s instinct to scratch for healthy claws and muscles. Furthermore, the sisal ropes are biodegradable and durable to enhance economical use while conserving the environment.
It has soft faux fur that covers the multi-level platforms, the two houses, and the ladder. This material is very gentle on the nose and paws, giving a comfortable surface for both sleep and play. It comes with designed spaces for lounge and rest to allow your cat to have the ultimate comfort it needs.
- It has sisal wrapped ropes that are durable
- Equipped with designed spaces for lounge and rest
- Features a soft faux that cover the multi-level platforms
- It has a dangling rope and fun balls
- Available in different colors
#1. GO Pet Club 72” Cat Tree
GO Pet Club cat tree is designed to help keep your cat’s nails and muscles while helping to save your precious furniture. This tree is equipped with multiple posts lined with natural sisal rope that helps to satisfy your cat’s instincts to scratch sharpen their claws. Moreover, it has a quiet and spacious condo that enables your cat to nap without having distractions.
The tree has a stable and slip-resistant base that helps to prevent slipping by keeping the tree in one position. Besides, it has a soft perch with raised edges that provide more safety and support to your cat.
- Features a non-slip base for stability
- It has a quiet and spacious condo
- Equipped with multiple posts lined with natural sisal rope
- It has a soft perch with rounded edges for safety
Things to Consider when Choosing a Cat Tree
- Assembly: Cat trees are always delivered when they are in pieces, meaning you will need to do the assembly work on your own. It is good to choose a product that comes with all the necessary tools and hardware to help you do the task in minutes. Besides, you should keep in mind that how you assemble the tree will determine how stable and durable it will stay.
- Size: When shopping for a cat tree, size is an important factor that is worth considering. The best cat tree should provide your adult kitty ample playing room while taking less installation space in your house. If your house is confined, you can choose a compact to medium-sized tree. Mostly, choose a cat tree that fits comfortably in a corner.
- Stability: Stability is always an important key when choosing a cat tree for large pets. You have to choose a tree that your big cat can play on without wobbling or falling. Choose a cat tree with a broader base or a sturdy strap that is attached to the wall to give more support. Besides, you can find some cat trees reinforced with anti-toppling grips that make the structure much more stable. There some other factors that can make a cat tree to be stable such as a flat back that sits to your house wall.
- Durability: This is another important consideration that you should keep in mind. Because the tree will undergo heavy use, and your large cats will put strain on it, as they jump, wrestle, and run around, you should choose a heavy-duty model. Most of the cat trees in the guide above are made of quality materials that can withstand heavy-duty use. If you are not sure about the durability of the cat tree you want to buy, you can go through the customer reviews to see what other people are saying.
Cat trees are known to provide exercise, fun, safety, and comfortable space for your pet to play. Besides, it helps your cat to scratch and climb without going outdoor. However, you should keep in mind that not all cat trees are suitable for your cats because some wobble or tip under the weight of your bigger cats. In the guide above, you can choose one of the cat trees because they are suitable for all cat sizes.