A chainsaw is the best machine ever when it comes to cutting wood, felling trees or trimming branches. These machines have a powerful performance which helps in making this kind of work easier.
In recent days, technological evolution has made this more interesting than ever before. This evolution has seen new models produced that do not need fuel generation as they can be powered by strong durable and rechargeable batteries though this is only advised when you are doing little things like trimming branches or chopping wood. This does not mean they can’t handle heavy tasks, it only means they will run for only a given period and you’ll have to recharge the battery.
There’s no guarantee that you will have an easy time on the market trying to get the best due to the ever crowding market. However, in the article below, we have made it easier for you by reviewing for you the currently best cordless chainsaws under 200$ in the market.
List of Best Cordless Chainsaw Under 200$ in 2019
- List of Best Cordless Chainsaw Under 200$ in 2019
- #10. POWERSMITH 14 Inch Cordless Chainsaw
- #9. LiTHELi 40V 14 inches Cordless Chainsaw
- #8. Sun Joe ION16CSCT iON16CS-CT 40-Volt Cordless 16-Inches Chain Saw
- #7. Ryobi P546 10 in. ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium+ Cordless Chainsaw
- #6. Worx WG322 20V Cordless Chainsaw
- #5. EGO Power Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw
- #4. Oregon CS1500 Self-Sharpening Electric Chainsaw
- #3. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw
- #2. DEWALT DCCS620B Cordless Chainsaw
- #1. BLACK DECKER Cordless Chainsaw
- How to Choose the Best Cordless Chainsaw Below 200$ – Buyer’s Guide
#10. POWERSMITH 14 Inch Cordless Chainsaw
If you are looking for a chainsaw machine that can guarantee you a powerful performance, then the 14-inch cordless POWERSMITH chainsaw will be a great choice. It has an electronic chain brake which is increases user safety and it also prevents accidental kickbacks that may occur.
This chainsaw uses 40V max lithium-Ion batteries which are rechargeable. If adjusting is necessary, the adjusting process is quite easy and fast with the tool-less chain tensioning. Also, the maintenance is easy as one of the necessities is to always keep the chain lubricated at times.
- Has lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Has a 14-inch long chain
- It has a tool-less tensioning system for adjusting the chain
- Weighs 1.46 pounds
- Dimensions; 18 x 10.5 x 10 inches
#9. LiTHELi 40V 14 inches Cordless Chainsaw
This is yet another powerful cordless chainsaw under that runs on batteries. These are lithium-Ion batteries which are rechargeable and can run for a long period before the next recharging.
It weighs around 17 pounds and dimensions of 31.3 x 11 x 4.9 inches which makes it a very strong machine with ultimate powerful performance.
This chainsaw is available at an affordable price while the manufacturer offers warranty and customer support. In terms of safety, this machine is very safe even when operating as it has a guard just slightly above behind the chain in case of any accidental kickback.
- It has a handguard brake lever for safety
- It has a chisel tooth chain which works very well with the cutting
- Made with a dependable Oregon steel guards which works very conveniently
- Has a quick tensioning system
- Comes with a recharging charger for charging the batteries
#8. Sun Joe ION16CSCT iON16CS-CT 40-Volt Cordless 16-Inches Chain Saw
When you buy this Powerful chainsaw, you get yourself a highflying machine with high performance. It comes with a hefty warranty and 24-hr customer support from the manufacturer.
The 600W brushless motor increases the performance level making it a machine you wouldn’t want to do without. The chain is 16 inches long which enables you to cut even wide and thick logs in just a blink. If you are a fulltime timber working personnel, this is by far your best choice.
- Has a 16-inch long chain
- Operates on Lithium Ion Rechargeable batteries
- Has a 600W brushless motor
- Has a safety guard to keep the operator safe
- Dimensions; 11 x 9.8 x 30.3 inches
#7. Ryobi P546 10 in. ONE+ 18-Volt Lithium+ Cordless Chainsaw
You won’t find a better cordless chainsaw out there with easy maintenance than the Ryobi P546 chainsaw. It has a push-button oiler which simplifies and makes the oiling of the chain as easy as it can ever be. It is also worth mentioning that a chainsaw chain needs to lubricated at all times to give it a longer life.
This machine is very easy to operate and very safe as it has guards to protect the operator in case of a chain kickback. It is available in the market at an affordable price. The manufacturer makes this even more interesting as he/she offers a very hefty warranty and 24-hr customer support.
- It has a push-button oiler for easy lubrication
- Has a strong safety guard for protecting the operator
- It has a side access chain tensioning system for easy chain adjustments
- It weighs less than 10 pounds
- Has dimensions of 25 x 10 x 10 inches
#6. Worx WG322 20V Cordless Chainsaw
This is one of the very few chainsaws you are going to find in the market at very give away price especially when you compare with other makes. It is fare to say that most of these cordless chainsaws will come at price under 200$, but this one is extremely affordable.
It runs on Lithium-Ion batteries which are rechargeable. These batteries are quite strong and durable and can run for a longer time and have an extended life span.
It is very easy to operate it while the weight it bears is nothing more than 7 pounds which work conveniently as it won’t tire the operator that easily.
It is readily available in the market at an affordable price while the manufacturer makes it more interesting for you by offering a hefty warranty and 24-hour customer support.
- It has an automatic chain lubrication indicator
- Has an automatic chain tensioning system
- It runs on lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Has an automatic battery low battery indicator
- Has dimensions of 25 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches
#5. EGO Power Lithium-Ion Cordless Chainsaw
This is yet another cordless Chainsaw under 200$ that you will be impressed with. Just like many others, it also runs on Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries which can run for a longer time and has an extended life span.
This Chainsaw has 6300rpm high-efficiency brushless motor which increases the performance level. In terms of safety, it has a guard to protect the operator while it also has a chain kickback brake which is added as a safety control.
This machine is classified as a weather-resistant chainsaw which is very advantageous. It also comes with a chain testing knob.
- It is made with a chain kickback brake as a safety control
- It has a chain tension adjustment system
- It is water-resistant
- Runs on Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries
- Has dimensions of 30.1 x 9.4 x 9.8 inches
- Weighs 8.3 pounds
#4. Oregon CS1500 Self-Sharpening Electric Chainsaw
Unlike the cordless chainsaws we have looked at above, this is a slightly different kind of a chainsaw. Perhaps the most notable difference is the power source because this one runs on electric power. The saw has a connecting cable at the back which is plugged in at an electric power socket to access power.
This machine is very easy to maintain and to assemble as there is a user manual that gives proper instruction on how to assemble it. The electric power gives it a very high performance but perhaps the most surprising fact is the low noise it produces especially when you compare with other similar makes.
If you like trimming tree branches or chopping firewood at home, this should be a very interesting machine t have at your disposal.
- Has an electric run engine
- Has a chain brake for added safety
- Gives a very high performance
- Low noise operation
- Has a self-sharpening system
#3. Greenworks 12-Inch 40V Cordless Chainsaw
Another interesting Cordless Chainsaw is the Greenworks which comes with a 12-inch long chain. This model will give a high performance as it is powered by 40G max and 40V lithium Ion batteries which last longer and has a longer life span.
It made with an automatic oiler which saves you the energy of applying it yourself. This comes in handy as it extends the life of the chain as it is a key factor in maintenance.
It has a protective guard to protect the operator in case there is a chain kickback or anything else. This machine is readily available at the market at a very affordable price.
- It has a robust 12-inch steel chain
- Powered by lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Has an automatic chain tensioning system
- It has an electric starter
- It has an automatic oiler
#2. DEWALT DCCS620B Cordless Chainsaw
Yet another cordless Chainsaw under 200$ on our overwhelming cabinet, the Dewalt is one of the best machines when you are doing the outdoor wood cutting. Be it wood cutting, branch trimming or wood chopping, this machine will be a very good choice.
Just like many others, it also runs on Lithium-Ion batteries which are rechargeable. It also has a high-efficiency brushless motor which increases its performance level.
While working, this machine is one of the most efficient to work with and with its 8.8 lbs it is less tiresome. It has a tool-free chain tensioner while it also comes with a user manual to help in assembling and also how to operate it.
- Has a bar and tension tightening knob
- Has a guard to protect the operator in case of a chain kickback
- Has a chain speed of 25.2 f per second
- Weigh 8.8 lbs
- Has a high-efficiency brushless motor
#1. BLACK DECKER Cordless Chainsaw
This is our final cordless Chainsaw under 200$ on this list, and being in our top position is because we are rating it as one of the best cordless chainsaws you are going to find in the market. It should be topping your shopping list if you have not purchased one yet.
Surprisingly, this machine is very affordable in the market as it saves you a lot of dollars especially when you compare it with other similar models.
It is a cordless machine meaning that it runs on rechargeable batteries, in this case being the Lithium-ion batteries. It also has an automatic oiling system and a tool-free tension system for chain adjustments anytime the need arises. This comes in handy as it makes maintenance relevantly easy.
- Has an automatic oiling system
- Has a blade tensioning system for chain adjustments
- Powered by rechargeable Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Made with 10 inches low kickback chain and bar
- Weighs less than 8 pounds
- Has dimensions of 16.7 x 9.6 x 8.8 inches
If you are looking for the best battery-powered chainsaw, then we strongly advise you get yourself the high-performance ones as they are the best. In our list above the best, we recommend are the Black Decker and the Dewart chainsaws. They are high performing and they are built to last for long while the maintenance is quite easy.