After purchasing your expensive TV, the next thing is where to place it. you need to find a perfect position that will give perfect viewing positions from all angles. Besides, other than placing it, you need to make sure it doesn’t take much space for installation. With a corner TV wall mount, the safety of your TV is guaranteed and it will help you save more space in your room.
A TV wall mount gives you the freedom to tilt, rotate, swivel, adjust, and pan for the best viewing experience, no matter your sitting position. Choosing a TV wall mount may seem easy, but with the many models in the market, the task becomes a bit complicated. In our guide below, we have the 10 best corner TV wall mounts in 2020.
List of 10 Best Corner TV Wall Mounts in 2020
- List of 10 Best Corner TV Wall Mounts in 2020
- #10. Everstone Corner TV Wall Mount
- #9. Corner TV Wall Mount
- #8. ECHOGEAR TV Wall Mount
- #7. Monoprice Cornerstone Series TV Wall Mount
- #6. VIVO Corner TV Wall Mount
- #5. Impact Mounts Corner TV Wall Mount
- #4. FORGING MOUNT Long Extension TV Mount
- #3. Vemount Corner TV Wall Mount
- #2. Installer Parts 37”-65” TV Corner Mount
- #1. Mount-It! Full Motion TV Wall Mount
- Things to Consider when Choosing a Corner TV Wall Mount
#10. Everstone Corner TV Wall Mount
Our wall mount is designed to give you the flexibility needed for you to place the TV anywhere on the wall. It is made of sturdy and a heavy-duty construction that allows it to support up to 77lbs. The wall mount fits most 26” to 50” and works for most TV sizes from 32” 37”40”, 42”, 46”, and 50”.
It has split backplates and dual arms to enable installation to a candy corner. You can utilize the idle corner space by installing a flat-screen TV on two adjacent walls. Our wall mount ships with hardware for both wall and TV mounting and the paper template helps to make installation of the mounting bracket simple. In addition, it has a 2-arm design that makes it strong and it will keep your TV leveled when swiveled on any side.
- It features dual arms and split backplates
- Comes with all mounting hardware
- Works for TVs from 32” 37”40”, 42”, 46”, and 50”
- Heavy-duty construction supports up to 77lbs
#9. Corner TV Wall Mount
By: PERLESMITH Store
The corner TV wall mount is built to fit most 37 to 65-inch OLED, LED, LCD, and 4K TVs weighing up to 99lbs. Our wall mount can help you save space as it allows you to make flexible furniture arrangements and free up your room for paintings, mirrors, and other wall décor.
Besides, it has a TV bracket that allows you to swing the TV whichever angle you want to watch from, and tuck it back when not in use. It comes with a cover that allows you to hide the fixing screws on the wall. Our wall mount is safety tested and once installed, it holds perfectly and it is safer around kids and pets.
- Features a TV bracket for flexibility
- Comes with a cover for hiding fixing screws
- Safer around kids and pets
- Fits most 37 to 65-inch OLED, LED, LCD, and 4K TVs
- Supports up to 99lbs
#8. ECHOGEAR TV Wall Mount
Our TV wall mount comes with high quality hardware that makes sure the mount fits your TV and ease the installation process. The wall mount comes with covers that help you do clean installation and after you are done, anyone visiting your home will think a pro did it.
It is designed to extend nearly 2ft away from the wall so it can sit at a 45-degrees angle, eve when you mount it in the corner of a room. The mount has a single-stud design and gives you the task to find one stud to enjoy all the unique features of a corner-mounted TV.
- Extends nearly 2fty and sits at a 45-degrees angle
- Features a single-stud design
- Comes with covers and quality mounting hardware
- Offers 90-degrees swivel
#7. Monoprice Cornerstone Series TV Wall Mount
It has a dual-arm and wall attachment design that prevents the mount from sagging that occurs on traditional single arm mounts. If you have any dead corner space, this wall mount is great because it is only designed to support corner installations. The mount arms articulate independently to allow for off-centered or centered corner installation.
It is a perfect choice for TVs from 37” to 63” or higher, depending on the VESA size and TV weight displays weighing up to 132lbs. With this TV wall mount, you are guaranteed to have enough flexibility as it adjusts, tilts, and swivels to any angle you want.
- Suitable for TVs from 37” to 63” or higher
- Designed to give enough flexibility
- Supports centered and off-centered installation
- Perfect choice for corner installation
- Features dual arm and wall attachment design to prevent sagging
#6. VIVO Corner TV Wall Mount
VIVO corner TV wall mount comes with detachable VESA plates and all the needed hardware to get your TV mounted perfectly. It has a solid steel frame construction that can hold up to 99lbs, ensuring that your TV is safe and secure. Furthermore, it has separating wall plates that fit a variety of angled corner walls.
With this wall mount, you can enjoy smooth +5° to -8° tilt and 180° swivel, giving you perfect a perfect view from different angles. It has adjustable arms that offer flexible screen placement with just a simple touch. In addition, the wall mount supports flat panel and curved TVs from 37” to 70” with VESA 200 by 200mm to 600 by 400mm.
- It comes with detachable VESA plates
- Features a solid steel frame construction
- Equipped with separating wall plates
- Gives you smooth +5° to -8° tilt and 180° swivel
- It has adjustable arms for flexible placement
#5. Impact Mounts Corner TV Wall Mount
By: Impact Mounts
The wall mount has a dual-wall plate that is specially designed for corner mounting, but you can use it for flat walls. It is designed to fit most LED, LCD, and plasma TVs from 37 to 63” and weighing up to 80lbs. This wall mount tilts up and down and swivels up to 60-degrees side to side.
Our wall mount is designed to be lockable to prevent your TV from theft. It provides you with full-motion, allowing for maximum flexibility and you can view your TV from any angle in your room. The post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to roll up 5. Besides, it is compatible with VESA hole up to 600 by 400.
- Designed to be lockable to prevent theft
- Offers full motion for flexibility
- Compatible with VESA hole up to 600 by 400
- Fits LED, LCD, and plasma TVs from 37 to 63”
- Has a dual wall plate for corner mounting
#4. FORGING MOUNT Long Extension TV Mount
By: FORGING MOUNT
The long extension TV mount is designed to fit most 32” to 70” flat/curved TVs from Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense, Sharp, Thomson, Toshiba, Philips, LG, and many more. It supports VESA patterns from 200 by 100 up to 600 by 400m, and weighing up to 99lbs. Our TV mount is designed with offset wallplate and a long arm that allows you to do corner installation.
This TV mount has a wide range of flexibility, where it extends, swivels, articulates, levels, tilts, and it collapses on full motion. You can adjust the TV bracket to fit your rooms and give you the best viewing angle. It is made of sturdy carbon steel and it has an arm design and unsplit wallplate that support TVs up to 99lbs. The TV mount comes with a pre-set drill hole template, screws, and an instruction manual that eases installation.
- It provides you with ample flexibility
- Fits most 32” to 70” flat/curved TVs
- Features a cable management system
- Made of sturdy carbon steel
- Comes with screws and an instruction manual
#3. Vemount Corner TV Wall Mount
The TV wall mount is made of heavy-duty steel that can hold a maximum of 99lbs and it will hold your TV steadily on the wall. Our wall mount swivels left and right to 45-degrees, tilts 5-degreed up and 12-degrees down, adjusts to 16.5”, and it retracts from 3.1”. Furthermore, this wall mount fits 32” to 65” TVs with VESA compatibility from 100 by 100mm.
It has split backplates and dual articulating arms that support corner installation. The heavy-duty steel construction features a unique finish on the surface that resists scratches and rust. In addition, it has a dual arm design that helps to reduce sagging and boasts the weight capacity up to 99lbs.
- Fits studs spacing up to 24”
- Features split backplates and dual articulating arms
- Made of heavy-duty steel construction
- Dual-arm design reduces sagging
- Fits 32” to 65” TVs
- VESA compatibility from 100 by 100mm
#2. Installer Parts 37”-65” TV Corner Mount
Our corner wall mount is made of solid steel construction with a scratch and rust-resistant finish that enhances durability. The TV mount meets VESA mounting standards and it is compatible with mounting hole patterns from 200 by 200 to 800 by 400. Furthermore, it is built to fit most 37 to 65-inch flat-panel displays weighing up to 130lbs.
The corner mount is simple to install using standard hardware and it comes with a user manual that adds more ease. It is designed to swivels 60-degrees either direction and it tilts 15-degrees up or down. Once installed, it holds your TV perfectly without losing stability or damaging your wall.
- It is made of solid steel construction
- Meets VESA mounting standards
- Built to fit most 37 to 65-inch flat-panel displays
- Comes with a user manual and mounting hardware
- Swivels up to 90-degrees and tilts up to 15-degrees
#1. Mount-It! Full Motion TV Wall Mount
This wall mount has full motion capability that makes it perfect for over fireplace installation, corner, and inside a TV center. It has a cable management system that helps to organize the cables for neat installation. Installing the TV wall mount is simple because it has instructions and installation hardware that make your work simple.
It is compatible with LG, Insignia, Haier, Sony, Samsung, Sharp, Vizio, Element, Toshiba, TCL, and TVs from 20” to 55”. The TV wall mounting bracket design fits most 20 to 50” TVs and it has VESA compatibility 400 by 400mm.
- Equipped with a cable management system
- Comes with installation instructions and hardware
- Fits most TVs from 20” to 55”
- VESA compatible 400 by 400mm
- Made of durable steel material
After going through our guide above, I hope now you know which is the perfect TV wall you can invest in. All the models have different designs, weight-bearing ratings, and built from different materials. Consider choosing a wall mount that will work well for your TV model and the one that will serve you for a long.