An egg is an essential source of protein with many health benefits to our bodies. It is a good source of Omega-3s, helps with weight loss, it is a good source of choline, great for people with diabetes, and many more benefits. In case you do poultry farming, sometimes you can be confused knowing the old and fresh eggs.
With their delicate nature, you need to have the right accessory that will keep them safe and organized. The best option is investing in an egg skelter. It will give you a simple option to store, display, and organize your eggs. Below is our guide with the best egg skelters in the market.
List of 10 Best Egg Skelters in 2023
#10. YYDS Rotating Spiral Egg Holder
This is a quality egg skelter that helps you store eggs neatly in the kitchen and keep it organized. It has a sturdy structure that helps to ensure the safety of your eggs and the construction is resistant to scratches. Our egg holder can accommodate 12 to 18 normal-sized eggs.
With the spiral design, there is no way your eggs can go bad because you will always use the old eggs fast. The egg holder has a vertical design that helps you make use of vertical space in your kitchen or storage room.
- Made of a stylish and quality chrome material
- Has a 360-degrees rotating design
- Can be used for decoration and indoors
- It is easy to remove and refill eggs
- Lightweight and compact
#9. Upgrade Stable Base Egg Skelter
By: OMAYKEY Store
It is another reliable egg skelter that will improve the way you store eggs and you can always access them with ease. The skelter comes with 2 egg cup holders and a carry handle measuring 11.81 inches. Besides, this skelter can hold 18 to 23 eggs, depending on the size of the eggs.
Our egg skelter has a large and sturdy metal base that prevents the skelter from rolling down or cracking. It has a 180-degrees adjustable carry handle that helps you when you want to put the egg basket in the dining room or in the kitchen. Furthermore, the 360-degrees rotation helps you take eggs from all angles and the modern spiral design allows you to take the old eggs first.
- It comes with 2 egg cup holders
- Holds 18 to 23 eggs, depending on egg size
- Features a heavy-duty base for stability
- Boasts a 180-degrees adjustable carry handle
- 360-degrees rotation gives simple access to eggs
- It has a modern spiral design
#8. Minocool Egg Rack Holder
Minocool brings you this egg holder with a spiral design that helps you take the old eggs first and leave the fresh ones. You will always take the old ones first and prevent spoiling. The egg rack can be used in the kitchen to store eggs or use it for living room decoration.
It can accommodate 12 to 18 normal-size eggs and you will never run out of space. Our rack allows you to take full advantage of vertical space in your kitchen or storage room. The rack is constructed of metal material with good pressure resistance and it will not deform easily. In addition, the lightweight design helps you change location with ease and the 360-degrees rotating design helps you access eggs from all sides.
- Accommodates 12 to 18 normal-size eggs
- Made of a wear-resistant and durable metal
- Has a lightweight and compact design
- Boasts a 360-degrees rotation design
- Features a spiral fixed base for stability
#7. White Crane Egg Skelter
The egg skelter is made of a powder-coated steel structure that helps keep your eggs stored safely and well organized. It gives you a simple way to display your eggs on the kitchen countertop and it can hold up to 20 eggs, but it depends on egg size. With it’s compact design, you can place the skelter on the table or kitchen counter and still leave more room for other stuff in the fridge.
It has a practical design, where you add fresh eggs to the top and the downward spiral design will keep the old eggs at the bottom. The skelter has an elegant structure that makes it a great decoration for your kitchen. In addition, it has a sturdy base that helps maintain stability on all countertop surfaces.
- Constructed of powder-coated steel structure
- Holds up to 20 eggs
- Has a compact design that saves space in the fridge
- It is practical and simple to maintain
- Feature a sturdy base that offers stability
#6. Brentmoor Rotating Egg Skelter
Brentmoor rotating egg skelter is designed to conveniently hold 36 eggs, where this will help you free space in the refrigerator. The skelter is made of a sturdy chrome icon which ensures the eggs roll downwards slowly towards the bottom. It has a 360-degrees rotation base that helps you spin the rack and pick your favorite egg.
You can always add newer eggs to the eggs to the top and remove eggs from the bottom to ensure the older ones are used first. It has a stylish chrome construction that makes the skelter look appealing on any countertop. Moreover, with the sturdy base, the skelter will never slide off the counter, giving your eggs maximum safety.
- It can accommodate up to 36 eggs
- Made of sturdy chrome icon
- Has a 360-degrees rotation base for convenience
- Looks appealing on any kitchen countertop
- It has a sturdy base that provides ultimate stability
#5. Yontree Spiraling Design Egg Skelter
By: Yontree Store
The egg skelter has a convenient carry handle that allows you to take it anywhere in your house. It has a spiraling design that allows you to take the old eggs first, hence preventing egg wastage. This is a lightweight skelter that weighs 1.2lb and it is compact enough to fit on most countertops without taking much space.
It is constructed of quality chrome with a unique finish that makes it loom appealing on any countertop and it will serve you for years to come. Our skelter is designed to hold 12 to 19 eggs, depending on the egg the size of eggs. With it’s sturdy base, the skelter will never slide off and the 360-degrees design will help you access eggs from any angle.
- It has a convenient carry handle for flexibility
- Has a spiraling design that adds convenience
- Weighs 1.2lb and has a compact design
- Made of quality chrome with an elegant finish
- Designed to hold 12 to 19 eggs
- It has a sturdy base for maintaining stability
#4. Eddingtons 12 Cup Egg Holder
Eddingtons brings you this egg skelter that is one of the simple to maintain and compact egg skelters you can find in the market. It has a spiraling design that allows you to pick your favorite egg hassle-free. Furthermore, it has a small carry handle on top that allows you to change positions easily and you will never break the eggs.
It is a spacious egg holder that can accommodate up to 12 eggs, and you will always have space to store and organize your eggs. Our egg holder is constructed of a quality steel material that is resistant to scratching and doesn’t deform. With it’s compact construction, you will not need much space to store it and the large base offers stability on all surfaces.
- It can hold up to 12 eggs
- Features a small carry handle
- Made of scratch-resistant steel
- Boasts a compact and lightweight construction
- Equipped with a heavy-duty base for stability
- It is fun and simple to use
#3. Egg Skelter Spiraling Dispenser Rack
It is another modern and quality egg skelter that will make egg storage and organization simple in your kitchen or storage room. Our egg skelter is made from sturdy powder-coated steel that provides you with years of use while keeping your eggs safe every day. The skelter can hold 20 eggs, depending on size, making it the best for displaying eggs on your countertop.
You can place the skelter on the kitchen counter or table, hence leaving space for other foodstuffs in the fridge.
- It is elegant and space-saving
- Constructed of powder-coated steel
- It can accommodate up to 20 eggs, depending on size
- Makes eggs storage and organization simple
#2. Egg Skelter Modern Dispenser Rack
By: Southern Homewares
This modern egg dispenser rack is made of sturdy powder-coated steel with an elegant finish that makes it look stylish on any kitchen top. It has a sleek design that makes it great for tight space and it can fit any egg size. Our rack has a spiral design that allows you to always take the older eggs so that you can prevent egg wastage.
It has a generous capacity, where it can accommodate up to 24 eggs, depending on the size of eggs. With it’s 360-degrees design, you can always access your favorite egg from any angle and the sturdy base will give enough stability on different countertops. In addition, the construction of this rack is heavy-duty enough to give you years of use without cracking or losing shape.
- Constructed of sturdy powder-coated steel
- Features a sleek and elegant design
- It has a spiral design for convenience
- Accommodates up to 24 eggs
- Perfect addition to any kitchen
#1. Toplife Metal Egg Skelter
The egg skelter has a rotating rack that allows you to access the eggs from different angles. To prevent the old eggs from going bad, the skelter has a spiral design that allows you to use the old eggs first and leave the fresh ones. It has a compact design that makes it great for indoor and outdoor use.
You can use this skelter to store eggs neatly in the kitchen and keep surfaces clutter-free. It is a spacious skelter that can accommodate up to 3 dozen eggs and there no chance it will slip off the counter because it has a strong base. In addition, it has a metal construction and wireframe with a black finish that will complement modern kitchens.
- Designed to rotate 360-degrees for easy eggs access
- It has a non-slip base that provides stability
- Boasts a compact and lightweight design
- Holds up to 3 dozen eggs
- Features a metal construction and wireframe
Things to Consider when Choosing an Egg Skelter
The egg skelters above are one of the best models you can find in the market. You can choose any of them to make the organization and storage of eggs simple. However, before you make your purchase, there some important considerations you should keep in mind.
- Size: Currently, there are different sizes of egg skelters in the market. You should choose an egg skelter that will accommodate the number of eggs you collect every day. Mostly, consider the models that hold 12 or 24 eggs. Well, both accessories will store and display your eggs perfectly. The 12 version is a bit small for those with many hens, so you have to choose the bigger one. However, it will be a good option for those with few hens.
- Color: Most egg skelters are available in steel plating color because it offers a perfect blend with modern décor. There are many color options that can help you choose a color that will match your kitchen. Furthermore, the color should be strong enough to resist scratches so that it can stay stylish for years.
- Accessibility: The main purpose of an egg skelter is to hold your delicate eggs safely. Even when you are travelling, there is no way eggs can fall while using an egg skelter. Egg skelters have an open design or 360-degrees rotation that allows you to access the eggs from all angles. In addition, make sure it has a spiral design that will help you take the old eggs first to prevent wastage.
Overall, as long as you have our buying guide above, buying an egg skelter should be simple. By getting one of our models, you are guaranteed an egg skelter that will offer a practical and simple solution to store your eggs. Therefore, go ahead and choose a model that will all your egg storage needs.
Leave a Reply