Having a tidy and neat yard will not only add value to your property but is also very beautiful. Due to this, once the fall comes, it’s important to get the right tools that will make it easy and quick for you to get things back to normal. Thankfully, a leaf blower vacuum can help you do the job in a matter of minutes. You don’t even have to suffer from a painful back at the end of the cleaning season. In these top 10 best leaf vacuums reviews I’ve listed some of the most highly rated products in the market.
List of 10 Best Leaf Vacuums in 2019
- List of 10 Best Leaf Vacuums in 2019
- #10. GreenWorks 185MPH Cordless Leaf Blower
- #9. Handewerk 130 Variable Handheld Leaf Blower
- #8. Worx 12 Amp Electric Blower and Mulcher
- #7. Hitachi RB24EAPGas Powered 170 MPH Leaf Blower
- #6. Black and Decker 12 Amp Leaf Blower
- #5. DEWALT DCBL770 Flexvolt Cordless Blower
- #4. Toro Ultra Plus Speed Blower and Mulcher
- #3. Greenworks Pro 145 MPH Cordless Jet Blower
- #2. Makita XBU02 Lithium Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower
- #1. Husqvarna 965877502 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
- Leaf Vacuums’ Buying Guide
#10. GreenWorks 185MPH Cordless Leaf Blower
What makes Greenworks an excellent leaf blower is the fact that it does not produce bad smoke or fumes. Since it comes with brushless motor, its life can be prolonged by more than 80%. It also has variable speed dials that you can use to alternate the speed. Overall, it’s a lightweight machine which is not only efficient but also easy to use hence will provide you with a whole new convenient experience. However, while not charging it might waste power. Before using it, you need to read the label well so as to know what the Led color and the blinking status means.
- Brushless motor that leads to less wear and tear.
- Offers a speed of up to 185mph that makes it easy to use and very efficient.
- It’s versatile hence you don’t need other tools.
- It can handle both wet and dry leaves.
#9. Handewerk 130 Variable Handheld Leaf Blower
This unique leaf blower is not only lightweight but also makes less noise. It has variable speeds thereby giving you more control over your job. It comes with a charger and lithium battery and is also quieter as compared to other models. Since it’s well balanced and lightweight, you don’t have to suffer much fatigue even if you work for long. If you are looking for a lightweight blower then it’s the best. It’s the ideal blower for light yard work and smaller jobs. It’s also easy to store. In fact, you don’t have to invest in bigger storage space.
- Good design.
- Has variable speeds hence you can choose the best one for you.
- Produces no noise and has low maintenance.
- Has maximum blowing power
#8. Worx 12 Amp Electric Blower and Mulcher
By buying this leaf blower, you will get three items in one. This is because it can be used as a blower, mulcher, and vacuum. It provides a speed of up to 250 MPH. Due to its 16:1 ratio, it’s very efficient. You simply need to attach it and you are just good to go. It’s electric powered hence you do not have to worry about any bad fumes. It also comes with speed controls that you can alter depending on your preferred force and speed. However, you don’t expect it to be as powerful as other units in the market but the amazing things about it is that it comes with a complete set of functions that can help you clean your patio, gutter, and deck among others.
- It’s a powerful blower.
- Comes with mulcher, blower, and vac.
- Easy to use and lightweight.
- It’s easy to assemble.
#7. Hitachi RB24EAPGas Powered 170 MPH Leaf Blower
This is a commercial grade high powered engine that comes with 2 speeds. As compared to other air blowers, it has the highest air volumes. It’s well balanced and lightweight hence you can comfortably use it with one hand. It also has auto return switch and finger throttle lever that makes it ready for the next job. However, since it needs to be primed, it might be a bit hard to get started. The good thing is that it’s a very powerful machine for bigger jobs. It’s, therefore, suitable for those who require enough engine capacity for doing a good job. More so, its gas power pushes more speed and enough air volume hence you can easily do larger jobs
- It’s lightweight.
- Commercial grade 2 engine.
- It produces a grade 2 engine for longer life.
- Large two finger throttle to make it easy to operate.
- Has pure fire low emission.
#6. Black and Decker 12 Amp Leaf Blower
Having a 12 amp motor, this machine can do much more than many other machines in the market. As matter of fact, it can also serve as a blower and mulcher thus making it convenient for cleaning your yard at any time. It produces maximum power of 230 MPH hence you can also use it for the garage, sidewalk, driveway, and deck. It has an anti-clog vortex technology that eliminates clogging issues while ensuring that your debris is reduced. While everything about it works perfectly well, they should do something about the strap design. It’s a bit narrow with very little cushioning that can make it a bit uncomfortable. Its cloth bag may also release fine dust while being used.
- It’s a three in one machine with a blower, mulcher, and vacuum.
- With its 230 mph, you can blow the debris with a lot of ease.
- It has a two-speed selection that you can choose.
- You can switch between the mulcher and the vacuum within seconds.
#5. DEWALT DCBL770 Flexvolt Cordless Blower
This cordless leaf blower has a speed of 175 MPH. This can be attributed to its flat nozzle that accumulates the air into a reliable stream. It not only maximizes speed but also has a high efficiency that gives it a better performance. It has a reliable speed lock and speed trigger weighing just over 9 pounds hence very easy to carry. However, its charger does not charge the battery very fast. This means the battery can only give around 10 minutes while on full power. Although it’s not one of the best batteries, it’s ideal for infrequent jobs. If you need to blow off the leaves from time to time then it may be the ideal machine to use.
- Its flat concentrated nozzle increases the airspeed up to 175 mph.
- It comes with a brushless motor that increases its life and the runtime.
- Has an ergonomic design and is lightweight.
#4. Toro Ultra Plus Speed Blower and Mulcher
As a high powered blower, this unit is all you need if you want to clean your yard. It has a Shredz-All patented ring that can minimize up to 97% of the debris. It also comes with an oscillating nozzle that makes it efficient and easy to blow the leaves. Some of the items included are the main blower tube, power insert, cord storage, hook, and concentrator. If there is one thing that may not please you then it’s the storage used for the extension code. Whenever you move it around it disconnects hence it would be ideal if you have a way of securing it.
- Has the best mulching and blowing proven by testing.
- Bottom zip bag, vacuum bag, and time-saving oscillating tube.
- Speed control that you can vary.
- The bag is meant to capture leaf particles.
#3. Greenworks Pro 145 MPH Cordless Jet Blower
This is a high powered commercial grade blower that’s light in weight and produces low volume noise. It has a brushless motor that produces up to 145 MPH wind stream. It only needs 40 minutes to recharge fully. However, when put on the highest setting the battery may run out very quickly. If you need an occasional power and you don’t have to worry about filling it up then it’s a reliable blower. Although the highest settings may use up the battery fast they are suitable for high powered jobs. Since it can help you reduce fatigue, it’s a well-balanced machine.
- With a 2.5 Ah battery, it can give you up to 28 minutes runtime.
- It has a turbo button and a powerful brushless motor that offers a quiet operation.
- Its variable speed trigger and comfort over mold grip can help you reduce fatigue.
- It has a quick charger that provides a full charge within 40 minutes.
#2. Makita XBU02 Lithium Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower
This is a lightweight cordless battery blower that comes with six stages of air velocity. Although it provides a speed of up to 120 mph, it’s very quiet. To reduce the noise further it comes with a double housed structure. Its battery means that it has zero emissions hence requires very little maintenance. With its two lithium batteries, it can provide a continuous operation of up to 28 minutes. Although it can move a lot of air, this pressure is not as good as other gas powered machine. However, for lower sound volume this might be an ideal trade-off. It’s ideal for those who have small jobs. If you have a smaller space then it may be the best option.
- It can provide up to 28 minutes of run time using its lithium batteries.
- Has brushless motor that provides up to 120 MPH.
- It has zero emissions hence reduced maintenance. This means it does not need oil or gas.
- It has a variable speed control trigger that allows you to control it.
#1. Husqvarna 965877502 180 MPH Backpack Leaf Blower
While this bower might seem like a heavy duty machine, it’s very light in weight. It has an X-Torq engine that reduces any bad emissions. It also has a fan that you can set depending on the job you want to do and an air purge that removes the air from its carburetor to make it easy to start. It’s comfortable and balanced hence reduces the fatigue that you may experience while working. For steadier fan speed and air flow, it’s gas powered hence strong enough to do huge jobs. However, it’s sometimes prone to coil failures. You, therefore, need to keep up with regular maintenance. If you are looking for more power for huge jobs then it’s the best machine to use. The good thing is that you don’t have to wait for the battery to charge.
- It has an X-Torq engine that increases fuel efficiency and minimizes harmful missions.
- Ventilated, comfortable and has a load-reducing harness.
- Comes with an integrated backpack that’s lightweight.
- You can set its fan speed depending on what you are doing.
Leaf vacuum blower is very useful for summer’s sandy decks and spring windblown pathways. There are a variety of machines which comes in different styles and sizes. When it comes to choosing the best one, it’s important to consider the feature that you are looking for and the size of your yard. You need to choose a unit that has multiple functions and various capabilities. While this might be a bit costly you will find it good since you will not have to purchase separate tools for different jobs. By looking at this review you will definitely get the best tool.