In the recent past, electric off-road scooters have gained popularity due to their ability to overcome obstacles on rough roads. These are used for leisure riding and short commutes around outskirt areas. In all honesty, they are constructed with a more powerful motor, long-life battery, suspension, and strong frames, making them maneuver along rough terrains. For this reason, taking an electric off-road scooter for a ride can be a great experience and fun. In addition, an electric off-road scooter can be a smart investment and great for surfaces and rough terrains like parks, dirt roads, and inclines.
Nevertheless, finding the electric off-road scooter’s right model is much challenging since there exist various brands out there. This makes it difficult to identify the best model. But with our ultimate buying guide and wisely selected top brands in 2021, you can easily choose the one that pleases you best. Have a look!
List of Best Off-Road Electric Scooters in 2021
- List of Best Off-Road Electric Scooters in 2021
- #10. GGXX Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #9. OUTSTORM MAXX Pro Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #8. Razor E200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #7. Razor Foldable E Prime III Off-Road Electric Scooter
- #6. WowTowel Yume D5 Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #5. VIRO Rides Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #4. UberScoot 48v 1600w Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #3. Osprey Offroad Scooter
- #2. Razor RX200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
- #1. Segway Ninebot MAX Portable Electric Off-road Scooter
- Off-Road Electric Scooters – Buyer’s Guide
No products found.
#10. GGXX Electric Off-Road Scooter
GGXX presents a mini dual-drive city off-road scooter with a led display and an 11-inches tire. You can freely switch its back-wheel single-drive mode and dual-drive mode. On top of that, it also comes with an electronic anti-theft system for safety. Also, this scooter can reach the fastest speed of 85km/H. Its maximum battery life can even make it travel 100 kilometers since it is equipped with a cruise system, energy recovery system, longer battery life, environmental protection, and energy-saving.
Apart from that, it comes front shock absorber and hydraulic shock absorber alongside 12-stage low-speed compression & 12-stage high-speed compression damping adjustment, providing a better and more durable preload adjustment function of 10mm. And lastly, it is also equipped with EABS electronic brakes, dual rear and front oil brakes to achieve fast response and efficient braking.
- Reinforced with strong aluminum alloy material
- Maximum load support: 400KG
- Runs on 60V lithium battery
- It is equipped with an anti-theft system
- IPX4 waterproof grade rated
- Hydraulic disc brake
- 11-inches off-road vacuum tires
#9. OUTSTORM MAXX Pro Electric Off-Road Scooter
OUTSTORM electric Off-Road electric scooter is known for its top speeds and peak distance. To start with, it can cover a max distance of 53 miles at a top speed of 56 mph. This scooter has an electronic braking system with regenerative charging to maneuver on slippery and sandy surfaces with its enhanced drive control. It also features a digital speedometer alongside three-speed modes, dual motor control, two power modes, and cruise control.
What’s more, this electric scooter version runs 3200 watts and has front ultra-bright LED headlights. It adopts high-impact rear PU suspensions and obverse hydraulic shock suspensions. The superior shock absorption and 11-inches off-road tires will resist large impacts and temper small bumps whenever climbing steep terrain.
- Powered by 3200 watts
- Rear and front brakes
- Has a horn and compass
- Colorful LED deck Light-up
- It has three front LED headlights
- Brake-light with turning signals
#8. Razor E200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
Graduate to a professional rider with this E200 electric off-road scooter from Razor. Its full-size frame and deck will always help older take the riding experience to another level. In addition to that, it’s designed for users ages 13 & above. For this reason, this scooter matches its larger size with more power to thrill adult riders with a safe acceleration of its chain-driven motor, 200-watt, single-speed, and high-torque.
What’s more, the 200-watt of power makes travel at a speed of 19km/h. It also comes with two rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery of 24V with 40 minutes operating time. In sum, its 8-inches pneumatic rear and front tires aid in softening out the rough surface to guarantee a smooth ride.
- Two rechargeable 12V sealed lead-acid battery
- Has full-size frame and deck
- It runs on a 200-watt
- Eight inches pneumatic rear & front tires
- Designed with chain-driven motor
#7. Razor Foldable E Prime III Off-Road Electric Scooter
This E Prime III off-road electric scooter from Razor is 3 generation of the E Prime electric scooter series. It is built for versatility, speed, and delivering an impressive performance. Apart from that, it’s also built with portability and ease in mind, making it ideal for adult riders who commute to school or work.
With a brushless hub-drive motor of 250W, brake-activated taillight, LED headlight, plus dual braking system, this scooter will transport you to any destination and back safely. On top of that, it’s made with aircraft-grade aluminum alongside anodized finishes. It comes in a modern and sleek design. In conclusion, it also features a lockable security point for maximum security.
- It weighs 24.2 pounds
- Come with a 250-watt motor for superior performance
- Support a maximum speed of 29 km/h
- Rear-wheel drive distributes greater weight for safety and stability
- Has 8-inches pneumatic front tire for a smooth ride
- Shock absorbing system for a safer and smooth ride
- Lockable security point for security
- Foldable and portable
- 15 miles range
#6. WowTowel Yume D5 Electric Off-Road Scooter
This Yume D5 electric off-road scooter by WowTowel comes with the fastest speed DC brushless of 52V 2400W, disk brakes, lithium battery of 52V 23.4AH, and powerful dual motors. Firstly, it is reliable and secure with its powerful lithium battery of 52V 23.4AH and maximum load capacity of 330 pounds. Secondly, you can use its Multifunctional driving system to choose your style and adjust the speed depending on your local requirements.
Thirdly, it also comes with EBS brakes system on both the rear and front wheel. Fourthly, this electric scooter also features a smart screen for displaying speed, gear, battery, and time. And lastly, its 10-inches large off-road tires, spring shock absorber, and front spring suspensions provide a safer and comfortable ride on a rough road.
- The smart screen has a USB function for phone charging
- Manual shut-off key
- Comes with EBS brakes system
- The reliable lithium battery of 52V 23.4AH
- Comes with a detachable seat
- Support 35-40 Miles maximum rage and 40mph maximum speed
- 10-inches off-road tires
- Comes with one LED headlight
- The maximum load capacity of 330 pounds
#5. VIRO Rides Electric Off-Road Scooter
Take any path with this electric scooter from VIRO Rides! This high-performance scooter features reliable technology and a sleek street art appearance and will certainly keep you moving. In addition, it has a thumb-control throttle that allows for quick acceleration. Apart from that, this scooter is fully electric, and it runs on a DC motor of 100 Watt. It can move at a top speed of 10 mph, covering a 6-mile range.
Then again, it also has LED running lights that creates calm ground effect lighting for high visibility. The other aspect is a hand-activated rear brake that delivers total control and optimal braking performance while riding. The sturdy polyurethane tires tackle bumps on the off-road, and the adjustable-height handlebars and hand-operated front brake put control in your hands.
- Has adjustable height handlebars
- Hand-operated front brake for better control
- Sturdy polyurethane tires for handling bumps
- Runs on DC motor of 100 Watt
- 40 minutes Average run time
- Has thumb-control throttle for easy acceleration
- Travel approximately a 6-mile range
#4. UberScoot 48v 1600w Electric Off-Road Scooter
Coming forth on this compilation is an electric scooter from Uberscoot. This scooter is powerful since it runs on a 1600W motor and 48 volts. You can slow down the top speed and acceleration to prolong the battery using its economy mode button for convenience. With a 1600W motor, the scooter can conquer any hill and rough road.
This scooter won’t disappoint since it comes standard with rear and front lights, foldable locking frame, key ignition, bigger 11-inches knobby off-road tires, and quick release seat. What’s more, it features a chain-driven system and four sealed lead acid batteries of 12V/12AH each. This 48-volt system battery has a charging time of 6-8 hours.
- Economy mode button for conserving battery life
- Weight: 117 pounds
- Runs on 1600 watt brushless
- Top Speed: 30mph
- Max load: 265 pounds
- 6-8 hours battery charging time
- Rear & front lights
- Pneumatic knobby tires of 11 inches
#3. Osprey Offroad Scooter
Brought to you by Osprey is an off-road scooter for kids and adults. Also, this dirt scooter with light full Chromoly but ultra-strong bars & aluminum deck is ideal for any terrain including grass, dirt, trails, rough ground and designed for off-road riding. On top of that, it has a triple-stacked threaded headset and CNC 3-bolt clamp that is built and approved for performance, durability, and maneuverability on any terrain.
Further, the Tubular BMX-style metal fork provides maximum steering column dependability and 360-degree spin for freestyle tricks capabilities and easy high-speed turning. In sum, this scooter supports a load capacity of 220 pounds.
- It has a triple-stacked threaded headset
- Comes with CNC 3-bolt clamp
- Manufacturer’s warranty for 1-year
- Stainless steel fender and rear brake for added stopping power
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Handlebar width: 20-inches
#2. Razor RX200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
The RX200 Razor features disc brakes, off-road tires, and a high-torque gear ratio for trail riding, making it withstand tough and off-road terrain. This scooter from Razor also features a lightweight steel fork and frame, hand-operated rear wheel disc brake and a twist-grip throttle, soft rubber grips, a retractable kickstand, riser style handlebars, full-deck grip tape, triple bolt clamp, sturdy alloy wheels alongside 60 PSI tires.
Next, it runs on a sealed lead acid rechargeable battery of 24V. The battery charger is included. It is not recommended for a rider of below 13 years. In conclusion, this electric scooter weighs 46.4 pounds.
- Battery charger included
- Alloy wheels alongside 60 PSI off-road tires
- Spring-loaded durable retractable kickstand
- Chain-driven motor featuring a new gear ratio
#1. Segway Ninebot MAX Portable Electric Off-road Scooter
Segway brings you a foldable, lightweight electric off-road scooter. Firstly, the 350W motor powers this Ninebot kick scooter, making it travel 25 miles at a speed of 18. 6 mph. Secondly, it can supports a maximum load of 220 pounds, and it weighs 38.6 pounds. The scooter has 10-inches pneumatic tires and a shock-absorbing system, which increase its riding safety.
Next, it has three switchable modes to meet or exceed your varied riding styles. Uniquely, it adopts superior and innovative technology. The scooter has a regenerative braking system that helps recycle energy for a more extended range. Its smart battery delivers enough power to monitor the status carefully.
- Regenerative braking system
- Distance range: 25 miles
- It weighs 38.6 pounds
- 18.6 mph maximum speed
- 6.5H fast charging
- Has 10-inches pneumatic tires
- 220 pounds weight load
- 180-day warranty
- It is portable and foldable
Hopefully, you must have picked your better option so far since the above compilation and buyer’s guide are very clear. All these products are excellent in functionality, versatility, durability, and performance! They also come with safety features. So, make sure the one you choose is what overcomes the roughest terrain and surface.