Currently, the society is really appreciating the aging people or those with some disabilities. The world of technology is working hard everyday to come up with special equipments that will help them regain their confidence. One of the unique innovations is a toilet seat riser that has numerous benefits. A raised toilet seat is a medical device that allows aging individuals or people with disability challenges use the rest room without bothering anyone. It helps to increase the toilet’s height to relieve strain on the knees and prevent falling.
If you have limited mobility and you want to access your bathroom safely and confidently, a raised toilet seat is what you need. Our guide has the toilet seat risers that are worth purchasing and they never disappoint.
List of 10 Best Toilet Seat Risers in 2022
- List of 10 Best Toilet Seat Risers in 2022
- #10. Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat
- #9. NOVA Toilet Seat Riser
- #8. Raised Toilet Seat
- #7. Carex Elongated Toilet Seat Riser
- #6. HealthSmart Portable Raised Toilet Seat
- #5. Vaun Medical Elevated Raised Toilet Seat
- #4. Vive Raised Toilet Seat
- #3. AquaSense Portable Raised Toilet Seat
- #2. Drive Medical Premium Seat Riser
- #1. Essential Medical Supply Toilet Seat Riser
- Things to Consider when Choosing a Toilet Seat Riser
#10. Carex 3.5 Inch Raised Toilet Seat
By: Carex Health Brands
The toilet seat with arms adds 3 1/2” of height to your toilet seat. It is built with a standard design that makes it fit perfectly for standard round toilets.
The toilet features removable foam pad rails that give you a comfortable, non-slip surface for secure grip and support. It is simple to install because it comes with a hardware kit that makes installation and removal on every toilet hassle-free. Moreover, it made of lightweight and heavy-duty molded plastic that can support up to 250lbs.
- Handles on the sides give you support
- Made of heavy-duty molded plastic that holds up to 250lbs
- It has removable foam pad rails that offer a non-slip surface
- Comes with an installation hardware kit
- Adds 3 1/2” of height to your toilet
- Fits perfectly for standard round toilets
#9. NOVA Toilet Seat Riser
By: NOVA Medical Products
This is a heavy-duty toilet seat that is designed to raise the toilet seat to about 3.75” to give you much comfort and simple access. It will help relieve stress on your knees caused when you trying to access a normal seat. With all the mounting hardware included, you can secure the seat to your toilet seat and lid.
The seat riser is constructed of sturdy molded plastic that is designed to hold up to 300lbs, and you can use the normal toilet cleaners for hygiene. You will never feel discomfort while using this toilet seat because is smoothly on your skin. Additionally, the non-slip design provides you with maximum safety.
- Designed to raise your toilet seat to 3.75”
- Comes with all the mounting hardware included
- Constructed of sturdy molded plastic
- Designed to accommodate up to 300lbs
- Built with a non-slip design and smooth on your skin
#8. Raised Toilet Seat
If you are looking for a raised toilet seat that will offer a perfect fit for most toilets, this is the perfect model you can purchase. It is made of heavy-duty molded plastic that is resistant to scratches and it can withstand everyday use. Additionally, you don’t require any unique skills or tools to install this seat on your toilet seat.
The raised toilet seat has a non-slip design that allows you to use it comfortably and it will not feel uncomfortable on your skin. It is equipped with side brackets that lock the lid in place for extra security. Cleaning the seat is hassle-free because it is resistant to stains and wipes clean with a cloth.
- Designed to add 4” of height for extra comfort
- Fitted with side brackets for locking the seat
- It contoured for more comfort
- Made of heavy-duty molded plastic
- Designed to fit most toilets and holds up to 400lbs
- Simple to install without needing tools
#7. Carex Elongated Toilet Seat Riser
By: Carex Health Brands
This toilet seat riser offers a simple alternative for those with sitting or bending challenges and suitable handicap toilet for elderly. It features a comfortable design, where it feels smooth on your skin and it is scratch-resistant to keep it smooth. Besides, it fits most standard elongated toilets to give support whether you can from a surgery, chronic condition or injury recovery.
It helps to add 3.5” of height to your toilet to help people with sitting and bending challenges get their confidence and access the bathroom with ease. You can rely on this seat because it has a weight capacity of 300lbs, and no locking is needed. The lightweight design makes it simple to install and remove hassle-free.
- It accommodates up to 300lbs
- Feels smooth on your and it is non-slip
- Fits most standard elongated toilets for ultimate support
- It adds 3.5” of height to your toilet
- Lightweight design makes installation a breeze
#6. HealthSmart Portable Raised Toilet Seat
HealthSmart have designed the functional toilet seat that gives you back your confidence when accessing the bathroom without asking for help. You will find 4 pads that resistant to slipping to give you maximum comfort every time. The toilet seat is made of molded polyethylene that is unbreakable and it can tolerate everyday operations in the bathroom.
With it’s heavy-duty construction, the toilet seat will hold up to 250lbs and it can be used for long without losing shape. This toilet seat has a universal size that fits most standard toilets. It is designed to raise your existing seat up to 5 inches in height to enable you sit and stand perfectly without stressing your knees so much.
- The seat holds up to 250lbs
- It has a universal size that fits most standard toilets
- Designed to raise your toilet seat up to 5 inches
- Made of molded polyethylene that is unbreakable
- Fitted with 4 non-slip pads
#5. Vaun Medical Elevated Raised Toilet Seat
Our toilet seat is built with an ergonomic design that adds about 4” of height to your toilet seat to make it easy to get on/off from the toilet. You will find a non-slip surface, locking mechanism, and pushpins that provide a secure fit on the bowl rim. It features removable and padded handles that provide you with comfortable grips, and the seamless edges offer you a better sitting experience to increase safety.
It is a light seat riser that is simple store or travel with to add more convenience. Besides, the contoured seat is designed with a wide surface that adds stability, comfort, and peace of mind while accessing your bathroom.
- Built with an adjustable design
- Fits most standards toilets 16.5” and elongated toilets 18.5”
- It adds about 4” of height
- Features a non-slip surface and locking mechanism for a securer fit
- The contoured seat has a wide surface
#4. Vive Raised Toilet Seat
This is a reliable toilet seat riser that adds 5” of height to any standard or elongated toilet bowl to make you tasks simple in the bathroom. It is fitted with comfortable padded handles that provide you with comfort when sitting or standing without bending. Moreover, it is great option for seniors, people with limited mobility, and those recovering from injuries.
The seat riser is constructed of a heavy-duty composite material that supports up to 250lbs, and the seat is contoured to offer a comfortable seating surface. Cleaning the toilet seat riser is easy, where you can wipe it with disinfectants or sanitizing wipes.
- Designed to add 5” of height to any toilet
- Fitted with padded and non-slip handles
- Made of heavy-duty composite material that holds up to 250lbs
- Installs on any standard or elongated toilet bowl
- Designed for most standard elongated and standard toilets
#3. AquaSense Portable Raised Toilet Seat
The raised toilet seat is constructed from a durable polyethylene material that is resistant to stains and it can serve you for years without breaking. It is designed to elevate your toilet seat up to 4” higher that a regular toilet, making it simple to get on/off your toilet. Besides, the lightweight and portable design makes it simple to carry when travelling outdoors.
Our seat is sized to fit most commode bowls and the standard design makes it give your toilet seat a perfect fit. The heavy-duty design of this toilet seat riser makes it stable and strong enough to accommodate a maximum of 400lbs. It has a smooth surface that gives you enough comfort and it installs without needing much effort.
- Made of durable polyethylene material
- It elevates your seat up to 4” higher
- Built with a lightweight and portable design
- Fits most commode bowls
- Stable enough to hold up to 400lbs
- Features a smooth surface that gives you ultimate comfort
#2. Drive Medical Premium Seat Riser
By: Drive Medical
This toilet seat riser is designed for people who have difficulties when sitting down or getting up from your toilet. It enables you to use your existing toilet seat and lid without putting much stress on your knees and legs. Furthermore, it fits elongated toilets perfectly, and the installation will take minutes without requiring any tools.
It constructed of sturdy molded plastic that offer you a reliable operation for many years without losing shape or breaking. With the padded handles on the sides, you can access your toilet with ease without slipping or worrying about your safety. The seating area is wide, smooth, and it does not get cold, even with temperature change for maximum comfort.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 300lbs
- Constructed of sturdy molded plastic
- Fitted with padded handles on the sides for comfort
- Features a wide and smooth seating area
- It installs without needing tools
- Adds a height of 3.5”
#1. Essential Medical Supply Toilet Seat Riser
By: Essential Medical Supply
It is designed to add 3.5” of height to your toilet to help people with sitting and bending challenges get their confidence and access the bathroom with ease. Our seat is built with a heavy-duty design that allows it to hold up to 300lbs. The lightweight design makes it simple to install and remove hassle-free.
This toilet seat riser offers a good option for those with sitting or bending challenges and suitable handicap toilet for elderly. It features a comfortable design, where it feels smooth on your skin and it is resistant to stains to ease cleaning. Besides, it fits most standard elongated toilets to give support whether you came from a surgery, injury recovery or a chronic condition.
- It gives you a rise of up to 3.5”
- Constructed of simple to clean molded plastic
- Accommodates up to 300lbs
- It installs under an existing toilet seat
- 17¼” long x 13½” wide x 3½” tall
We now come to the end of our guide showing you the best toilet seats to buy in 2022. If you are new to using this toilet gadget, we hope our guide above has given you a good idea on what is a raised toilet seats, it’s purpose, and the benefits. If you are healthy, you might not need this toilet seat, but you have your loved ones who really need it. Therefore, go ahead and choose a model that you feel is the best for you.