If you have ever watched world paintball championships, you will see how the winner comes out confidently and jovial after eliminating everyone. The most important part of a paintball is the hopper that gives players the freedom to engage more with fewer reloads. With the increased fire rate and their large capacities, many people are becoming passionate players and fans of the game.
Investing in the best model will allow you to have a long playtime and eliminate everyone on the battlefield. For you to have the best hopper, you have to keep important considerations like size, weight, compatibility, size, material, capacity, and your ideal color. To help you get the best model, we have prepared you a guide with the best paintball loaders and a buyer’s guide.
List of 10 Best Paintball Loaders in 2022
- List of 10 Best Paintball Loaders in 2022
- #10. ALEKO PBRHSF09 Paintball
- #9. MAddog 200 Round Gravity Paintball Hopper
- #8. HK Army TFX Paintball Loader
- #7. BASE Anti-Jam Gravity Paintball Loader
- #6. TIPPMANN SSL-200 Electronic Loader
- #5. Dye LT-R Electronic Paintball Loader
- #4. 200 RD Paintball Loader
- #3. Empire Paintball Halo Too Loader
- #2. Virtue Spire Electronic Paintball Loader
- #1. Proto Primo Paintball Hopper
- Things to Consider when Choosing a Paintball Loader
#10. ALEKO PBRHSF09 Paintball
When participating in an intense paintball match, you need a hopper that is fast and reliable. ALEKO hopper is designed to operate with ease and allow you out win everyone playing the match. It is made of sturdy plastic material with a flexible rubber speed feeder that withstands any punishment while loading your marker.
Furthermore, this hopper is designed to hold between 180 to 200 paintballs with ease, and it holds all standard brands of 68 caliber paintballs. This will allow you to focus less on having the best paintballs to fit and more having a great time.
- It is made of heavy-duty and durable plastic
- Designed to hold between 180 to 200 paintballs
- It holds all standard 68-caliber paintballs
- The color is black plastic with green rubber speed feeder
#9. MAddog 200 Round Gravity Paintball Hopper
MAddog paintball gun is the best hopper to purchase if you want to have a good time playing your match. It is designed to be compatible with all the standard paintball markers on the market. Besides, it has a spring-loaded top lid shuts down tightly and opens with ease to enhance fast reloads.
The hopper is built with a strong split-shell construction that disassembles with ease for simple cleaning. It has a quiet belt system that allows you to shoot many paintballs to your opponents with more accuracy and in a continuous way. Moreover, the reloading mechanism of this hopper is fast to allow you have easy reloads.
- It is compatible with standard markers on the market
- Features a spring-loaded top lid that shuts and opens easily
- Built with a strong split-shell technology that disassembles for easy cleaning
- It has a quiet belt system that allows you to shoot many paintballs
- Equipped with a fast reloading mechanism
#8. HK Army TFX Paintball Loader
By: HK Army
Hk Army is an electronic loader equipped with standard features that allow you to have a good time when enjoying your match. This paintball is designed to hold up to 22 balls per minute without jamming, making it ideal for those that like getting it real and serious on the battlefield. It is available in multiple colors that you can choose to suit your needs.
Additionally, it is built with a lightweight design weighing a few ounces to allow you to move around the field without being slowed down. It has a slip-free feature that enhances paddles agitation to help you remove paintball jams. The loader is designed to work with different kinds of paintballs and it disassembles easily for cleaning.
- Designed to hold up to 22 balls per minute
- Available in multiple colors
- Built with a lightweight design where it weighs 1.6lbs
- Features a slip-free feature to help you remove jammed paintballs
#7. BASE Anti-Jam Gravity Paintball Loader
This loader has a unique tray design that helps to filter paintballs into separate areas to increase the feed rate and reduce congestion. The loader shelf helps to divert paintballs evenly to create less friction thus eliminating the bottleneck effect. Furthermore, it has a noise reduction feature that allows you to fire quietly without exposing yourself.
It has an easy to clean and scratch-free surface that helps to reduce scratches to keep the loader looking stylish even after many plays. The model has 180 round capacity and it features an anti-jam technology that provides a continuous flow of paintballs. It is equipped with a locking lid that provides great paintball holding.
- Designed to hold 22 balls per second
- Built with a low profile design and it has a contoured shape
- Features a unique tray design for filtering paintballs
- Equipped with a noise reduction function for quiet operation
- It has a loader shelf for diverting paintballs
- Features an anti-jam technology for continuous paintballs flow
#6. TIPPMANN SSL-200 Electronic Loader
This is a lightweight paintball hopper that allows you to move with comfort with being dragged. It has a technology bend sensor that produces 15 balls per second and it is one of the cheapest hopers with great quality. Furthermore, it is built with a low profile design and it has a LED indicator light that shows you when the battery is low for recharging.
It has an adjustable O-ring neck that suits many markers with a wide mouth lid. This loader provides you with a quiet operation so that you will not worry about being exposed to your opponents while you are on the battlefield. Additionally, it is a good economical choice for those looking to load their paintballs in an efficient and fast manner.
- Equipped with a technology bend sensor for activation
- It produces 15 balls per second
- Built with a low profile design
- Features a LED indicator light that shows you when the battery is low
- Equipped with an adjustable O-ring neck
#5. Dye LT-R Electronic Paintball Loader
Dye LT-R paintball loader is designed with a lightweight design, weighing only 1.05lbs and it can hold up the top 200 rounds of paintballs. If you want a fast a reliable paintball loader, consider this model because it can fire 30 or more balls per second. The unit uses 3AAAbatteries that provide you with up to 100, 000 shots to give you ample playtime for eliminating your opponents.
It is equipped with adjustable torque settings and waterproof board that help to prevent water damage to increase durability and performance. Furthermore, it features patented motor technology that works well even with fragile paints to make sure you get continuous paintballs. It has an anti-jam trigger that provides a smooth transition even in the middle of reloading.
- Designed with a lighting design, weighing 1.05lbs
- It holds up to 200 rounds of paintballs
- Uses 3AAA batteries that offer up to 100, 000 shots
- It can fire 30+ balls per second
- Equipped with adjustable torque settings
- Features a patented motor technology that offers continuous paintballs
- It has an anti-jam trigger for a smooth transition
#4. 200 RD Paintball Loader
The hopper is built with heavy-duty construction that disassembles with ease for simple cleaning. It has a quiet belt system that allows you to shoot many paintballs to your opponents with more accuracy and in a continuous way. Additionally, the loading mechanism of this hopper is fast to allow you have easy reloads.
The paintball loader is the best hopper to purchase if you want to have a good time playing your match. It is designed to be compatible with all the standard paintball markers on the market. Besides, it has a unique top lid shuts down tightly and opens with ease to enhance fast reloads.
- Built with a heavy-duty construction
- It has a quiet belt system that enhances quiet shooting
- Features a unique loading mechanism
- Equipped with a top lid that shuts and opens easily
#3. Empire Paintball Halo Too Loader
By: Empire Paintball
This loader comes at a price that is less than half the cost of other top loaders and the performance will make it an ideal choice for most players. It has a quiet belt drive that forces 20+ balls per second, allowing you to throw multiple balls at your opponent. Moreover, it is equipped with an anti-jam feature that helps to keep the loader from jamming or breaking the balls.
It has a matte polycarbonate shell that can withstand any hit and fits 180 paintballs. The loader has an onboard computer that allows you to program the motor’s speed, microphone sensitivity, and feed stack mounting. Furthermore, it has a low battery indicator that shows you when it is time to recharge.
- Equipped with a freeway anti-jam for continuous feeding
- It can fire 20+ paintballs per second
- Features a low battery indicator and 1-hour auto shutoff
- Equipped with a customizable matte black finish
- It has a matte polycarbonate shell that holds up to 180 paintballs
#2. Virtue Spire Electronic Paintball Loader
By: Virtue Paintball
This paintball loader is made of a strong nylon black shell that is designed to withstand tough wear and tear. It is equipped with flexible fiberglass fingers that feed and send the paintball without causing any breakage. Furthermore, it is equipped with advanced sensors that provide continuous feeding.
It is built with a small and lightweight design that allows you to carry it with ease so that you run and eliminate everyone in the game. This is one of the most reliable loaders that can feed 200 to 260-round of paintballs.
- Made of strong nylon black shell
- Equipped with flexible fiberglass fingers for feeding paintballs
- It has advanced sensors for continuous feeding
- Built with a small and lightweight design
- It feeds 200 to 260 round paintballs
#1. Proto Primo Paintball Hopper
Proto Primo paintball hopper is equipped with quality features that allow you to have a good time when enjoying your match. It has a unique shelf that is designed to relieve pressure on paintballs for continuous flow. The loader is designed to work with different kinds of paintballs and it disassembles easily for cleaning.
Furthermore, it comes with a spring-loaded lid that enhances and easy opening and closing for reloads. This paintball is designed to hold up to 200 balls per minute without jamming, making it ideal for those that like getting it real and serious on the battlefield. Additionally, it is built with a lightweight design weighing a few ounces to allow you to move around the field without being slowed down.
- Equipped with a shelf for relieving pressure
- Comes with a spring-loaded lid for easy reloads
- Designed to hold up to 200 balls per minute
- Built with a lightweight design for easy operation
Things to Consider when Choosing a Paintball Loader
Material: Always when buying a paintball loader, you have to make sure it is built with quality and heavy-duty materials because it is going to undergo tough applications. For a standard loader, it be made of quality plastic that will withstand tough wear and tear. However, since the construction is plastic, it doesn’t mean that the plastic is cheap. It should be able to tolerate impact and resist scratches to maintain the appearance. Besides, you can choose hoppers made of polycarbonate and nylon.
Weight & Size: The size or weight of a paintball gun can be friendly or enemy while you pray. If you choose a large paintball, there are many chances you will have problems moving around. Besides, it is ideal to consider the size and the average number of paintballs you need to make for a single round. The small units will hold fewer balls thus proving you with maximum movement. For the models that hold many paintballs, they will help you stay longer on the battlefield, but the weight will make you get tired.
Compatibility: For you to get optimal performance from your paintball gun, you have to find a compatible unit that works with most markers in the market. Nowadays, it is hard to find a paintball hopper that does not fit with current models. With this compatibility, you will avoid frustration and losing money.
Ease of use: Finding a paintball loader that allows you to load in seconds will be a great choice. Most of the models have a large feeding mouth and a quick access lid that opens and closes easily. Besides, you have to look for a loader with an on/off switch so that you can save power. Others have a LED light that shows you when the battery is low for recharging. You should also consider a unit that is easy to keep clean and disassembles with ease for thorough cleaning.
Now that you know more about paintball loaders, it would be good for you to narrow your options and choose a model that will serve you better. When searching for the best hopper, you have to ask many questions concerning the product. Also, you should check the quality and reliability of each option you have. Besides, you have to know the kind of a paintball player you are so that you can choose the best model that will suit your skills level.