Having a remote control light switch is one of the best things you can do to yourself and your home. You do not have to spend time and energy on manual lighting on the wall sockets, and it is thus convenient. By the use of your phone, you are sure to make your room or home light up, which does not cost you any additional charges.
The remote control light switches are plenty in the market, and this might confuse you on which is the best. You will find the top ten best in 2023 in this article which will guide you through making the perfect choice to handle your lighting needs.
List of Best Remote Control Light Switch in 2023
- List of Best Remote Control Light Switch in 2023
- #10. DEWENWILS Remote Control Light Switch
- #9. Kuled Remote Control Light Switch
- #8. Etekcity Smart Light Switch
- #7. Gosund Smart Switch
- #6. Xodus Innovations Remote Control Light Switch
- #5. LoraTap Mini Remote Control
- #4. Treat life Smart Light Switch
- #3. Lutron Caseta Lighting Dimmer Switch
- #2. Philips Hue Remote Control Light Switch
- #1. acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit
- Remote Control Light Switches Buying Guide
#10. DEWENWILS Remote Control Light Switch
The remote control handles all your lighting requirements be it switching on the lights and appliances for the whole of your house without you running around to turn them on. It comes with a mounting bracket, and thus you need no in wall wiring. The bracket comes in a white color that perfectly fits any of your interior decor and the walls too.
You can detach the wall brackets and use the remotes as handheld ones depending on your preference. You can add extra handheld remotes for improved efficiency. You can start using remote control switch light automatically as that is the pre-programming of both the transmitter and the receiver.
- It operates wirelessly
- It comes with detachable mounting wall brackets
- It has a compact design outlet
- It is both programmable and expandable
- The signals cover a 100ft range
- It is ETL certified, and FCC approved
#9. Kuled Remote Control Light Switch
The remote control is compatible with android and IOS, which allows you to use your phone from anywhere to control the lights. You can use voice control for the lights where you only need to connect the remote to the Amazon Alexa or the Google assistant. The quality controls approve the remote, and thus you should not worry when using it.
The smart schedule timer enables you to save on the cost of electricity since it turns on and off the electronics when not in use and also enhances security in the compound as it lights automatically. It works perfectly well with both the permanently installed lights and the connection of the one-way lights too.
- Compatible with Android and IOS8 devices
- Allows for voice control use
- Comes with a smart light switch
- Works with permanent and one way connections
- Its quality is approved
- The set comes with two
#8. Etekcity Smart Light Switch
With a good 2. 4 GHz Wi-Fi network, the remote control light switch ensures that it meets all your lighting needs without you having to do it manually. It is easy to set up as it comes with a tutorial to guides you through. It connects perfectly to Alexa and Google Assistant to enable you to use your voice to operate.
The Etekcity Smart Light Switch uses the free VeSync app to enable you to switch on your lights from anywhere. Any member of the family can also control it since you can share the control. It comes with an automatic timer that turns on and off the lights at the scheduled time.
- Comes with a step-by-step tutorial video
- Operates with 2. 4 GHz Wi-Fi network
- Allows use of voice to control
- It uses free VeSync app
- It has an automatic timer
- It comes with a Sunrise and Sunset feature
- It is FCC certified and ETL listed
#7. Gosund Smart Switch
It is easy to switch the lights on or off with this remote control light switch since it is compatible with both Alexa and Google, which helps it recognize your voice. It is compatible with almost all smartphones, which makes it easy to control it from any location.
The remote control light switch comes with a timer where you can set a specific time for the lights to turn on or off, and you do not have to do it manually. Any family member can operate it since it allows you to share. The set comes with two pieces that make the operation in every part of your home efficient.
- Allows you to use the voice control
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and IOS8 and above
- Allows you to share with family members
- The set comes with two pieces
- Compatible with Alexa and Google
- Comes with a timer
#6. Xodus Innovations Remote Control Light Switch
The remote control light switch is easy to mount on the wall for efficient support so that you can efficiently operate it. It is energy efficient since the bulb uses 150 watts when it is on and when60 watts when the bulb is down. The switch works perfectly for the indoors only.
The maximum area of operating the remote switch control is 50 inches, which is very convenient for you. Four selectable channels enable you to choose the best settings to meet your needs. It comes with two lithium batteries, where each amounts to three volts.
- It is wall mountable
- Operates within a range of 50 inches
- It comes with two 3-volt batteries
- Ideal for indoor use
- It has four selectable channels
- Comes with a socket cap
#5. LoraTap Mini Remote Control
You can achieve the role of mounting the remote control light switch, or you can place it on a magnetic surface to operate it from there. It comes with a three-prong single grounded port that enables you to fix the switch on the socket so that you can control it from anywhere.
The remote switch reaches a wide area covering 100 ft, where it trespasses through the walls to increase its efficiency. For the switchless appliances and the hard to reach lights, it operates very fine for them. It is easy to operate, and thus, any member of the family can use it, including children and the elderly.
- Comes with a three-prong power adapter
- It has a blue led light indicator
- It has a 915 Mhz wireless signal
- Control ranges to an area of 100 ft
- Ideal for use by all ages
- It is energy efficient
#4. Treat life Smart Light Switch
The package for this remote control light switch comes with a step by step guide, which ensures an easy installation process. It perfectly works with 2.4G Wi-Fi. You do not require the use of screws to fix the remote switch. It is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant to ensure that you can use your voice for its operation.
It connects with most of the smartphones, which enable you to control it from anywhere at your comfort. The remote switch comes with an automatic timer that follows a particular schedule without you having to make movements.
- Comes with step by step users guide
- Operates with 2.4G Wi-Fi only
- Allows the use of voice control
- Comes with an automatic schedule
- The pack comes with four
#3. Lutron Caseta Lighting Dimmer Switch
You can use your voice to put on your lights at your pleasure since the remote control light switch is compatible with Alexa. It is easy to operate within a short time, which follows three steps. It is so effective that it can control up to 17 bulbs all at once. The switch has a wide range where it can operate with more than 1000 bulbs.
The remote control light switch can work correctly work with 150W dimmable LED/CFL and 600W for the incandescent or halogen bulbs. It comes with a pico remote, which enables you to control the switch from any location since it has multi-location applications.
- It supports voice control
- Comes with a three-step installation guide
- Supports up to 17 bulbs per circuit
- It is usable with over 1000 bulbs
- It comes with a pico remote
#2. Philips Hue Remote Control Light Switch
Within the comfort of your bed, you can operate the switch to fit your needs. It is powered by a battery that enables you to switch on/off or adjust the brightness of the bulb. There are four different light recipes with this smart switch where you can choose your most preferred one.
You need not stress on internet connection since it does require it to operate. The remote control light switch can control up to 50 bulbs at once. The package includes screws or adhesive tape to attach it to the wall for easy access with the remote control.
- Powered by a battery
- Comes with four light recipes
- Controls up to 50 lights
- Comes with screws or adhesive tapes
- Uses the Philips Hue app
- Controls any Alexa
#1. acegoo Wireless Lights Switch Kit
The remote switch works perfectly with the lights that do not have their switches on the wall and does not require wiring to operate. It is compatible with most of the lamps and does not require you to pull wires to operate. You can connect many lights with the remote switch control to create one receiver to create a multi-location switch.
It is easy to install the switch since it comes with screws and a 3 M tape to enable you to control it from anywhere. It is water-resistant, and thus you can use it in any environment, including the wet one. It does not use batteries. It uses the new energy harvesting technology where you produce electricity by pressing the switch.
- It does not require wiring
- Compatible with any lamps
- Connects multiple switches for one receiver
- It comes with mounting screws and a 3M tape
- Uses the newest energy harvesting technology
- It is self-powered with no batteries
In the past days, you could walk around all the rooms in your house to get lights on or off. It is both tiresome and time-consuming. With the use of the remote control light switch, you can do the task from anywhere where you can set others automatically. Since looking for the best may be tedious, we have the top ten best remote control lights switches in 2023 in the article above, where you can get the best to serve your needs.