Having a skateboard ramp is one if the newest thing in the skating world, allowing users to take their skills a notch higher with tricks. Previously, most people used to build their own ramps. However, modern innovation has seen the innovation of quality skateboard ramps that are easy to use as well as portable. This article takes you through Top 10 Best Skateboard Ramps in 2022. You should consider buying any of the skateboards listed below, once you have reviewed them and chosen one that fits your needs perfectly.
Traditionally, skateboard ramps were simple woodwork frames. They were often precariously set up and presented more danger than safety. They have now been developed to ergonomically safe frames that will offer the best, safe and exciting skating experience. There is a wide range of skateboard ramps that have been built keeping in mind a variety of factors among them pressure point approximation, aerodynamic precision as well as sturdy designs built from the best materials. Below is a list of Top 10 Best Skateboard Ramps in 2022 as well as their key features to guide you when buying a skateboard ramp.
List of Best Skateboard Ramps in 2022
- List of Best Skateboard Ramps in 2022
- #10. FreshPack RC Track Pack
- #9. OC Ramps 3ft wide Quarterpipe
- #8. Mojo Sky Ramp (Green)
- #7. Ramptech 2' Tall x 4' Wide Quarterpipe Skateboard Ramp
- #6. Kryptonics Micro Pyramid Ramp
- #5. X Factor Grind Rail
- #4. FreshPark Professional BMX and Skateboarding Grind Rail
- #3. Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-Pack
- #2. Landwave Skateboard Starter Kit with 2 Ramps and 1 deck
- #1. Ten Eighty Launch Ramp
#10. FreshPack RC Track Pack
This 5 piece combo kit from Freshpark comes with two wedge ramps and a fun box which can be interconnected or used separately. The two wedge ramps provided can also be used together or alone, or even fitted to an obstacle element. The design of the Freshpark RC Track pack is perfect for trucks and RC cars.
It is portable and built from lightweight material and can be easily disassembled when you need to relocate it. It is constructed from powder coated steel making it durable and strong. Its design comes with numerous configurations and you won’t take long before getting your perfect set up. Weighing at just 36 lbs, it can hold a maximum weight of up to 100 lbs.
- Come with a variety of configurations to meet your needs perfectly
- Made from a lightweight material
- It is portable and easy to set up
- Made from powder coated cold rolled steel, hence highly durable and strong
#9. OC Ramps 3ft wide Quarterpipe
The OC ramps Quarterpipe is usually delivered in the kit form with everything boxed up and set to go. You only need a drill to complete its easy to follow installation process. The developers of the ramps provide you with a simple instructional manual with demonstration photos, making it very easy to build at home.
Everything is usually precut and predrilled, and also comes with rustproof pre-counted screws. It is built using friendly materials that are safe for outdoor use. These include galvanized metal, high-quality lumber and plywood. It is very durable and ideal for skaters at all levels and ages. All you need is a good outdoor space that can accommodate it, and you are ready to go.
- It is built from materials designed for outdoor use
- It is designed for skateboards, bikes as well as scooters
- Designed from high-quality lumber
#8. Mojo Sky Ramp (Green)
The Mojo Sky ramp is a strong, durable, portable as well as easy to store ramp that is 15 inches high and 45 inches by 30 inches. It's built using steel frames and durable and strong polyethylene material to provide the skater with the appropriate amount of traction. It has been designed as per the quality control AA and is approved to be safe for outdoor use. It has a unique appearance with baked on powder coat finish as well as strong side support design that can withstand use for a long time.
One of the most notable feature of the Mojo Sky ramp is that it weighs just 35 lbs. It is highly portable and you can take it with you anywhere.
- It is portable and light, weighing just 35 lbs
- It’s made from strong and durable materials
- Has a sturdy and strong side support design
- Built using durable polyethylene to provide you with the right amount of traction
#7. Ramptech 2' Tall x 4' Wide Quarterpipe Skateboard Ramp
The Ramptech Skateboard ramp is an all-new as well as an improved ramp that comes with amazing features such as a riding surface made from indestructible ABS plastic. It has been designed with a grippy surface for better traction. Rather than selling you unprotected raw plywood, as most ramp companies do, the Ramptech ramp offers you predrilled exterior laminated plywood sidewalls, with the top surface made from custom ABS plastic that does not break. This makes the ramp long lasting and completely durable. The ramp is easy to transport and promises to offer years of satisfaction and fun.
The system is easy to install and comes as pre-drilled and pre-cut parts, as per the CNC dimensions. The set up is quick and comes with an instruction manual to guide you all through. A great feature about this ramp is that it also comes with casters that are helpful when you need to move it to other places.
- It is easy to transport to other areas
- It comes with Casters for easier and quicker relocation
- Come with a manual with step by step instructions
- The top surface is made from grippy material for more traction.
- Made from highly durable plastic that will not break
- Made from galvanized steel and indestructible ABS plastic
#6. Kryptonics Micro Pyramid Ramp
The Kryptonics Micro Pyramid ramp is one of the latest innovation that is ideal for young BMXers and skateboarders. It is designed with four kicker ramps as well as a four-way bridge that allows you to approach from any direction. It is also designed with a lower height making it ideal for beginners. Easy transition onto the ramp is achieved especially due to its shape.
The Kryptonics ramp has a textured riding surface that is highly durable and won't break. The feet are fitted with rubber so as to prevent sliding and accidents. Weighing at just 14 pounds, its dimensions are 26 x 16 x 9.4 inches.
- Comes with four-way bridge and four kicker ramps
- Designed with lower heights making it perfect for beginners
- It has a shape that allows for a better transition
- Made from durable and long lasting materials
- Features Textured riding surface
#5. X Factor Grind Rail
The X Factor Grind Rail is built using powder coated steel and features a very strong grind rail that can withstand the punishment from scooters, skaters and even snowboarders. The grind rail has a diameter of 1.5 inches and has a length of about 54 inches.
Its design allows you to adjust it to 3 different height settings, and you don't need any tools to set it up to the various heights. It is built with precise engineering along with high-quality materials that are not only easy to assemble but also maintenance free. It is designed for durability and performance and has a weight limit of 170 pounds.
- Can be adjusted to three different height settings
- Easy to assemble and maintenance free
- No tools are needed to set it up
- Built from durable and strong powder coated steel
#4. FreshPark Professional BMX and Skateboarding Grind Rail
The FreshPark Grind Rail is designed with an oval-shaped grind rail combining both the best of round rail and flat bar. It has a length of 6 feet and it can be adjusted to heights of between 9 and 19 inches. The adjustable capsule-shaped skateboard rail can be used on its own or even interconnected with other Freshpark rails, kickers and ramps by the help of the patented modular linking system. It is weatherproof and durable and comes with a variety of configurations to suit your needs and preferences.
The shape of the grinding rail allows for a smooth transition as you perform your tricks. It is built from high tensile steel with a powder coating making it strong enough for BMX riders and skaters. It also combines precision engineering and manufacturing, as well as the highest quality materials. It's maintenance free and easy to assemble.
- Can be interconnected to other ramps and rails using the modular linking system
- Comes with a 90-day warranty
- Built from strong powder coated steel
- Comes with multiple configuration setting
- It is durable and weatherproof
#3. Landwave Skateboard Ramp 2-Pack
The Landwave Skateboard Ramp can be used on its own or with other decks and rumps. It is very easy to assemble and requires no tools to set up. It is designed for use by BMX riders, skaters or even RC cars and inline skates. The Landwave Ramps is designed to provide a quick and smooth up and down motion.
The stackable ramps can be set up as a single large ramp, two separate ones or even with other decks and ramp for the best skating experience. It's easy to assemble and its components slide perfectly together making a functional and sturdy ramp. It is 28 pounds in weight and has dimensions of 38.5 x 56 x 12 inches.
- It is compatible and easy to assemble
- Comes with stackable ramps so as to design a ramp of your desire
- Requires no tools to assemble
- The 2 ramps provide a variety of assembly possibilities
- Can be used with BMX bikes, skateboards or RC cars
#2. Landwave Skateboard Starter Kit with 2 Ramps and 1 deck
The Landwave Skateboard Starter Kit is an excellent option for those who want to practice their skating skills. The starter kit comes with 2 stackable ramps and a deck. You can choose to assemble it as per their instructions, or even come up with your own set up that suits your needs. It is compatible and easy to assemble as its components perfectly slide in together with ease. Once it locks in place, It makes a functional and very sturdy ramp for any biker or skater.
The ramps are made from highly durable materials ensuring that it lasts for a long period of time. The set up can be used with scooters, RC cars as well as BMX bikes. It weighs 16 pounds and measures 37.5 x 28 x 12 inches.
- It is compatible with easy to assemble components
- It’s highly durable and made from strong materials
- Comes with two ramps and a deck
- It can be used alone or combine with other Landwave decks and ramps
#1. Ten Eighty Launch Ramp
The Ten Eighty Launch Ramp is designed to help you transform your driveway into an incredible skate park. It is one of the best and leading modular ramp system available on the market today. The ramps are professionally engineered and manufactured taking extra focus on safety. Its modular clips are easy to assemble and is ideal for use by bladers, boarders as well as bikers.
Beginners can enjoy practicing cool skating tricks on the Ten-Eighty Launch Ramp. It is designed to be used by younger skaters as it is safe and fun too. The maximum weight of its users is set at 125 pounds.
- Constructed using durable materials
- It is designed for use by young skaters of up to 8 years
- It’s also ideal for beginners
- It’s compatible and can be used by inline skaters, scooters, BMX bikes and skaters
- It is safe and easy to assemble
With the wide range of skateboard ramps available in the market today, you can easily turn your compound or driveway into an exciting skate park. The list above outlines some of the top 10 best skateboard ramps in 2022 that you may consider buying for the ultimate experience. Some of the key features that you should keep in mind before buying a ramp include size, the weight limit of the user, safety as well as portability and durability. Next time you are considering buying the best skateboard rump that suits your needs, you would be wiser to take time to go through the list above.